bigLblazed - Organic Pheno Hunt Diary!

What part of the country if you don’t mind me asking? I’m a low key indoor grower deep south and our weather/critters make it virtually impossible to run outdoors unless it’s a quick auto or something.

2 Likes

Im in europe 52n, those are early nordic strains from oldschool breeder Esbe from hybrids from hell!

2 Likes

7 Likes

Carrots came out of the soil today, some thick ones…

8 Likes

Another pheno of royal dane ibl! This one goes a bit longer, has little brackets nugs… kinda cool and probably good against mold…20240811_165624|375x500

6 Likes

Tk s1
Pink pie
Pink hindu
Gb bx4 f1
Romscotti got soaked last night…

All previous seeds soaked are up above ground, maybe 1 will fail, since i had to surgically remove the seed shell…

5 Likes

All according to plan , so far… did see a few gnats flying around… will need to address that soon…

Nematodes and persimilis for the win, in a week or two!

The crem de la chem never popped out. Besides that pretty much 100%… also did knock a pot over of the garlic sherb x sd, the seed had just cracked so dont think it will be a big issue…

5 Likes

Are you using P. persimilis as a preventative or is there a pest presence you’re trying to control? Indoor/outdoor? I like them too but always find myself itching and them crawling all over me when I do a big application of them haha.

Looking forward to seeing what sort of phenos you get in your TK S1s!

1 Like

Sorry i confused the predators… imma get some hypoapsis miles. They work pretty good against gnats…

Cant get persimillis so easily here…

but i usually get them as my IPM program… i dont like spraying my plants, so i usually get cucumeris, nematodes and lace wing larvae and hypoapsis to keep things safe… its a bit of an investment, but definitely worth it in my opinion…

2 Likes

My favorite royal dane finishing up. This one has tiny bracket nugs, which might have resulted in increased mold resistance… so far i dont see any mold on it… still need a few more days to be fully ready. But its very close…

7 Likes

4 Likes

Harvested 10 gallons of worm castings and also reloaded the worm bins… after 2-3 months they will get harvested again…

5 Likes

Royal danes coming down

5 Likes

These got wet too!

4 Likes

If anyone interested in testing some sdbx4 x headbanger or some killer a5 x sdbx4 or killer a5 x headbanger and are willing to pop them right away. Lmk!!

4 Likes

:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Enjoy a butterfly and my garlic sherb soaking some sun rays…

Whats up yall. Been hella busy… but all is going well, plants vegging up, gonna be flipping some in a week or two!

My headbangers and sowahs are starting to flower outdoors… i hope the pollen stored still viable! Plants to make tons of f2s with my keepers…

Chem d x cheese are doing very well

The tks1 are showing around half runty plants, but the other half looks good!

Pink pie and hindu runts are stealing the show, looking real good, these got transplanted yesterday to 2 gal bags…

Wolf pack all good 1 gal bags

Hb9 x sd also went to 1 gal bags

All other fems went to 3 gals or 2 gal bags…

Just the tk left to get repotted, need to recycle more soil this week and get it done as they starting to get root bound

Ill try to get some updates here once we get some flowers :v:

5 Likes

Malva Mauritania
One of my beloved :pray:

5 Likes

Beautiful garden bro

3 Likes

Thanks bro :slight_smile: mother in law gifted me those malva seeds, they keep coming back in all sorts of places in the garden, pretty cool :slight_smile:

2 Likes