bigLblazed Seed Giveaway

Yes, i was running them cobs for almost 10 years. They are great… im still rocking a bunch of them, but with the led prices on them quantum boards is hard to compete!

7 Likes

Subscribed bud :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Much appreciate! Hope yall like the videos;)

5 Likes

Subscribed

1 Like

LEDs have taken over the market… It’s been a while since I last saw grows still using COBs!!! I used them for many years and I still have them stored here!!! The last thing I did was a Frankenstein mix, combining COBs with a quantum board… :point_down:t3:

After that, I gave in to the dark force of LEDs :joy:

:metal:t3:

15 Likes

Word i still rocking 10 or so of them lol

5 Likes

Damn I swear I’m way way behind I’m on old school ballasts HPS MH bulbs lol someday I’ll get what all the cool kids have lol

7 Likes

I meeaaannnn you could do what i did… get your leds 1 at a time till your ready and can afford a bigboy LED…LEDS are cheap af till you get up to a certian size

And then when You get to the BIGBOY LED level…it feels super great to donate lights to a newbie

Well as a matter of fact…im tryna talk my wife into letting me purchase a HLG DIABLO for christmas, if that goes well, id gladly send you 4 mars hydro starter lights.
4 of em make a 4x4 tent bright af!

3 Likes

Ive got em seperated now buuttt i had a viparspectra 3000 with 4 mars hydro 1000, 1 in each corner…i apmost went to 6 but it was hot enough with the 4.

3 Likes

If ur talking to me THANK U ya I can’t buy nothing right now we’re looking at houses so ya I’ll just use my old school equipment plus I don’t really know what I’m doing growing lol fresh beginner newbie

2 Likes

The main reason that made me switch to LEDs for good was precisely the heat! Keeping the air conditioner on all the time during the summer was killing my budget… In this regard, the more modern LEDs are more efficient!!!

:metal:t3:

10 Likes

If i can convince my wife on the hlg diablo or blackbird…id totally donate lights to get ya started

7 Likes

Besides the heat factor, HPS and MH are still great lights and grow great bud! :v:

14 Likes

WOW that’s so generous I’d really appreciate that an totally hit u up on ur offer again THANK U friend just totally blown away

6 Likes

Ok cool ya I definitely need to get that hooded air cooled light box u know what I talking about lmfao

2 Likes

I subscribed as well.

4 Likes

Outta likes, but subscribed :ok_hand:

3 Likes

How do u subscribe

2 Likes

Subscribe to the youtube channel mentioned by mr. Bigblaze

3 Likes

Subscribed looked awesome sounded great nice clear voice

3 Likes