bigLblazed Seed Giveaway

Thx bruhhh! :))

Thx everyonr for the support ;)))

7 Likes

You’re WELCOME brother

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for the extra support! We just crossed 30 subs :wink: you guys are freaking awesome…

Like I said, we adding another winner to the giveaway… if we get to 40 subs by tomorrow night, ill add a 3rd place as well :wink:

I will draw this one Wednesday 10PM CET.

Peace!

17 Likes

Just subscribed :call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes

I subscribed as well.

4 Likes

Cant wait to check out some of your videos @bigLblazed , i subscribed also

6 Likes

Subbed

You should do so video for how to start seedling,veg,then flower, what style your growing in and the one that will probably get the most views LIGHTS.

Over all I enjoyed your videos. Thank you

6 Likes

thanks for the feedback bro! yeah, product reviews definitely attracts a lot of viewers…

I will also try to dive deeper into the strains a bit!

Next run I will document the process from start to finish :slight_smile: from mixing the soil, popping them seeds, transplant, etc stay tuned! Im still a newb and learning throughout the process, but i really enjoy doing creative artistical things…

14 Likes

I’m a dope. You do have the media and stages. I’m working my way through the videos

Your 100% right product reviews get more views.

You could try doing in videos with name like
Prouting seeds
Veg stage
Ect

And see how the views go and then you work out where the best direction to put your energy into.

Just my thoughts on it.

Thank you for all you hard work and contributions sir. Keep up the great work

6 Likes

Subscribed
Good luck all

5 Likes

Looks like you’re at 35 so far. :partying_face:

4 Likes

If we get to 40 by tomorrow night, we throw another seed pack for another lucky winner ;)))

14 Likes

Subbed bro! Great job on everything!

4 Likes

Subbed, that should be a fun endeavor :sunglasses:

3 Likes

In order for me to subscribe, I need to sign in on Youtube to an account I’ve had for almost 20 years. Nowadays, they want to send me a text on my cell phone to complete the sign in process. This has nothing to do with safely signing in, but everything to do with them wanting my phone #. What could go wrong with giving a multi-billion dollar corporation, google/youtube, my phone number.

I can watch vids on you tube, unless they are age restricted requiring signing in,
I just can’t sign in without giving them my phone number which is not going to happen. So as much as I will watch vids, unless age restricted, I can’t sign in because of their policy on wanting my phone number, so I will not be able to subscribe for this reason.

7 Likes

No worries bro. It is fkn annoying all these shit nowadays… like motherfucker, let me watch the god damn video…

Unfortunatelly, since is canna related, its 18+ sorry bro, maybe watch it from a friends phone :slight_smile:
:v:

8 Likes

2FA/2 Factor Authentication is actually a very positive security measure. It will save you from getting hacked in a lot of situations because even if they get your password somehow, they can’t log in without also having access to the 2nd authentication method. You should be able to use a different method than your phone number when you set up your 2FA like using the Google Authenticator app.

Turn on 2-Step Verification - Computer - Google Account Help?

4 Likes

I found the post and just subscribed to your YouTube channel @bigLblazed

4 Likes

thank youuuU!! :))) hope you enjoy the vids!

4 Likes

Letter arrived!!!:love_letter: now I know why it was taking longer than expected. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks again brother I look forward to growing these :pray:

21 Likes