BigMike55’s DragonBlood HashPlant Run (Signups closed)

Can’t wait to watch this take off. Are you storing any pollen. If you keep any I would love to get some to sprinkle on my girls. I can always send you seeds back.

Have a great day!

8 Likes

They’re looking great. Haven’t had the pleaseure of DBHP so im gonna pull up a chair :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I will try. The last time I tried to catch pollen I failed miserably. But the only guys who truly fail are those who stop trying!

12 Likes

This is sick! I’ve been eyeing some of Bs hashplant crosses, this is one more reason to hit that “purchase” button. Gonna hang out and watch if that’s cool

5 Likes

Wait a couple months and there should be many free ones around here.

9 Likes

Man I’ve heard that about so many things I’ve been chatting about, feels like September is going to be a big month!

6 Likes

These probly won’t be ready before Late November or December. But Spring Bean Poppin’ Season is right around the corner.

10 Likes

Looking nice! Are these F1s or F2s from the preservation awhile ago? I have some of the F2s that I’m itching to get to but won’t be popping any non fems for awhile.

7 Likes

I really don’t know. I got these thru the @misterbee big shindig a couple months ago. Maybe he knows. There does seem to be at least 2 distinct Phenos here. One is shorter and a bit darker colored. The other being taller and lighter colored. And a lot of space between leaf nodes.

11 Likes

Indeed, F2’s from the SAME Run!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

So, As I understand it, if I produce seeds from this run, they will be F-3, correct?

7 Likes

I purchased a couple of packages of DBHP with hopes of finding the blood pheno. I ran around 3 or 4 of em, didn’t find no red sap, but the smoke is awesome!!!
Good luck with your grow Mike

11 Likes

From what I gather, it’s like one in fifty!! Diamond in the Rough, I imagine. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

They also sent me another DBHP cross marked bleeder pheno as a freebie.

5 Likes

Now you’re probably on to something!! Best of luck, Bro, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I took a cutting from each of these at the bottom yesterday for clones. I saw nothing red on all four plants :frowning:
It is what it is and it ain’t what it ain’t.
Still glad to be able to run them. Wife and I were going take a nice time away for a couple weeks. But the covid crap came back and we are a little scared. Guess I will just hafta stay home a grow Cannabis.

20 Likes

This is my view today.

And I flopped the Lemon Pie Autos.

41 Likes

Here we are this morning. Dragonblood plant are stretching bigly. And looking very healthy.

45 Likes

Still have not been able to sex them tho. Except for the front right one is a girl. The others i havent a clue. Almost a full week on flower lighting and still nothing. I am thinking the flower cycle is going to be tremendously long. 14-16 weeks. Is what Im guessing.

13 Likes

I agree man, those plants are looking very nice. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

14 Likes