BigMike55’s DragonBlood HashPlant Run (Signups closed)

Mmm Hmm They may outlive you. :wink: :sweat_smile:

@Indoornesian I had a bleeder. It’s more purple than red and they grow out of it once they start becoming rigid and woody. Good grief… that just sounded wrong. :rofl:

13 Likes

V2 has more blood phenos

6 Likes

I have the V2’s, only planted 3 out of 3 packs. I’m gonna get me some of them blood’s. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@Meesh do you recall if the potency was the same as others without the red sap.

7 Likes

There was absolutely no correlation between the bleeders/non bleeders and any other trait.

We found 2 phenos, like I mentioned earlier, the leafy lemon/gas pheno and the other mushroom/cucumber one. Some were bleeders in both phenos. Other than that, exactly the same in both, just random

They were all :fire:

11 Likes

We had the lemon gas. The longer flower time kept it out of rotation.

7 Likes

So here are the DBHP this morning. They are stretching nicely, I think.
So far, The two plants on the right side are girl in front and boy in the back. The other two still have not shown sex yet.
Tent is getting full.

The girl.

The boy

Look at the size of these leaves.

I suspect the other 2 are males. They look identical to the boy plant. If so, I will probably cull 2 males and save the female and the latest male to use for pollen.
Thats it from BigMike55 land.

43 Likes

Looking great Mike

4 Likes

Thanks fer sayin’ so!

3 Likes

The size of those fan leaves :star_struck:

Nice healthy garden you got there :+1:

4 Likes

Yeah, and that fan leaf is only nine points. There are a lot of 11 point leaves in there too. I’m 6’2" tall and these plants are already up to my nipples after only 1 week in flower.
Just to be safe, I removed the exhaust system out of the tent to gain a good 8-10 inches in headroom. They have almost, but not quite, doubled in height in one week. Growing good for now!

12 Likes

That tent is gonna be packed. How much headroom do you have left? They look beautiful!

3 Likes

Love watching people’s grows plus I’ve not heard of half these strains people are
Growing

Good luck with the grow

7 Likes

Plants can get another 18” in height. That will be with lights having about 5-6” or air space above the lights.

7 Likes

Real healthy looking in there :+1:

5 Likes

The Dragon’s Blood was a co-op run a few years ago, and I think his is from that. It’s a Bodhi strain with a small percentage of plants that bleed red sap when trimmed.

He made his Black and Blue Cookies from @lefthandseeds Black & Blue Lebanese (I think) and Blue Cookies. I’m not sure who made Blue Cookies. I hear you though. Lots of seed slinging these days. Hard to keep up. Mike can correct me since I could be wrong. peace

10 Likes

You are correct on all counts. The Blue Cookies is originally from Mark on Strainly. It is Girl Scout Cookies X Blue God.

7 Likes

So, unless I take this wrong, people making crosses is a bad thing to you??? Why so?

2 Likes

Where did I say that’s make crosses all the time

3 Likes

Sorry. Misunderstood.

3 Likes

You smoking let’s fight the the Irish man weed :rofl:

4 Likes