BigMike55’s DragonBlood HashPlant Run (Signups closed)

Oh yeah, mine was 7+ feet outdoors and had bud branches that were 6 feet across. She was a big girl

4 Likes

No shit?!?
I’m in trouble.

6 Likes

Well today I had to take drastic measures. I had topped out the light yesterday. I have 4 inches of airspace above the lights. This morning did a quick check before going to see wife and the tallest female was touching the lights. I had to do some superctopping. She did not like it but shell be Ok. The boy is throwing pollen big time. He has gotten nearly to the lights too.

29 Likes

I think there will be beanage!!!

7 Likes

These four plants have definitely filled this tent up. I think I may be in a bit of trouble when the flowers start to get fat. Maybe by that time the male will be about spent??? I don’t know. This is my first time doing a full open pollination.
Good thing I learned tho. Make sure to flip to flowering early enuff if you’re running tall plants.
These may be a good indoor project for heavy training. But I also think this strain would shine like a brand new penny, grown outdoors.

7 Likes

Bend and twist!

4 Likes

So, my sequence of events is such that I got very lucky, indeed.
First I had 3 seedlings. Two died after nearly a week. My fault. So, I popped 3 more. I got two seedlings from that. The third died after a few days. I popped two more. Both worked out well. My cat ate one and I saved one.
But I had been marking them as to what was planted, and when. So the first plant turned out to be a female. A really nice one. The second two that I saved turned out to be females, as well. Taller, lankier models than the first. The last saved plant turned out to be a real good male. So the females are 3 weeks older, and two weeks older than the male. Which is perfect for an open pollination,so I’m told, because if they were all the very same age, the boys would have become sexually active 2-3 weeks before the girls are ready for the pollen.
Someone correct me if I’ve got it wrong.

8 Likes

Mine was insane outdoors! She didn’t harvest until November though. Huge yield.

6 Likes

I wish I had flipped these about 2 weeks earlier.

5 Likes

Def interested in these beans, heard a lot about the blood sap and I’m a dragon fan in general so it would be a good one to have in my collection.

3 Likes

Hang around. About six or eight weeks there oughta be a truckload.

9 Likes

I’ll just put a sleeping bag out back in the yard then. Don’t mine me :joy::dash:.

3 Likes

Where you from?

1 Like

From Michigan so a little more north of ya

2 Likes

Hey! I have a dragons blood mother right now! (I hope it’s a mother) I just took a bunch of clones and I am waiting for them and a few others to root so I can fill my tent again.

I noticed with mine that the sap was clear everywhere but the newest parts of the plant. That was a deep red.

9 Likes

Cool. Mine was more of a purple color than red. Once the plants get more established and the stems are woodier, it goes away and you end up with regular sap again. It’s fun to see though.

6 Likes

Time for my weekly update on the DBHP.
First an overall view of the tent.

Nice set o’ balls, huh?

Some of the flowers. Judging by the amount of pollen all over the leaves, I would say its Game On!

Had to supercrop this lady but she is doing just fine.

Pollen pollen everywhere.

But i did manage to catch some.

Thanks for looking.

36 Likes

If I had a nickel for every time I’ve said that I’d be loaded.

4 Likes

I think you’re already loaded!
Thanks for stopping by bruh!

1 Like

Not sure I wanna know why you’d be saying that often…

@BigMike55 Definitely looking dusty in there! I’d say you got plenty of the happy dust spread around :smiley:

3 Likes