BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Thanx for saying so. If it were not for sheelavathi, this would be a near perfect grow.

6 Likes

Frankenstein resembles paralyzed monster. Beautiful and smokes good.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I know, you had alot of time and energy wrapped up in that one, sorry about those little bastard bugs. I hate bug’s, I had them. We just press on and overcome them.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I intend to educate myself about “One and Done”. Mites once organized into Hate Squads and decimated me from the left and right. This

despite the good intentions of these plastic containers!

5 Likes

There’s a thread about it. Search for it. I have not used it except for that infestation I had. It is my feeling that once they get a good amount of webs, it’s pretty much all over but the crying. This was my second time having them so bad I couldn’t control them. And I believe it was because those bastid got into the tops and as thick as the canopy was, there was no way I could kill them.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Lol, fought em for months. Finally threw up the white flag and slunk off into the darkness shamefully. I could hear them gloatingly snickering . .
Thanks for the info. All the best moving forward.

4 Likes

The generous and helpful tone of the community impresses me no end!

5 Likes

It really is pretty chill here. I have made some very close friends and have even visited several in person to swap seeds, clones, equipment, jokes, stories and fine ass weed. Hang around man. You’ll see.

7 Likes

Thanks for your welcoming vibes. I’m finding my time spent here interesting. On several fronts: content-wise (cannabis and I go back a long way),
interaction-wise (observing, tentatively participating in, virtual relationships — not a Luddite or anything but this is a first. Lol, no OTHER topic ever got me TO a group, and I think no other group would cause me to return with an openness to participate. You’re exactly correct, imo — chill vibes/minimal ego.
My wife asked: how do you know they’re who they say they are? My reply was: because of their place in the community. I can sense the authenticity of their relationships and interactions.
I’m very happy to be out her on the periphery, enjoying the ride.

11 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: :pray: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

No other forum has member like OG, truly a special place to meet friendly helpful people. Love this place

8 Likes

How about a few pics of my outdoor stuff.
Skywalker.

Zamadelica

Frankenstein

Island Sweet Skunk

28 Likes

HOT FUCK @BigMike55 !!!

What week flower are these in!? Being zone 6a i’ve got some serious outdoor jelly going on here! :rofl:

8 Likes

Except for the Zamadelica those plants, Frankie and ISS and Skywalker were in flower when I decided to put them outside. The expectation was for them to go into veg for a while and then start flowering again. The Frankie and the ISS are revegging. The Skywalker for some reason has forgotten how.

5 Likes

Outdoor and indoor look great! :sunglasses:
It’s nice to see Island sweet skunk around.
I would always hear about it back then but never got my hands on it.
Looking forward to more updates! :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Not too hard to find nowadays cuz! lol @BigMike55 made some Fem seeds of the ISS, I actually have them for sale on my sponsored thread.

5 Likes

Well shucks, next payday I’ll be reaching out!
Thanks @BigMike55 for making some Fems.

2 Likes

You won’t be disappointed. And he sells them cheap. While you’re at it, you better snag some of those Frankenstein Fems too. You will be thanking him later.

6 Likes

Oh yea, I was looking at those as well.
So many great choices. :sunglasses:

2 Likes