BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

@BigMike55

Where did you source your ISS? I grabbed some beans from JP that i think you made. There are apparently at least 2 types of ISS. do you know which you have?

Mine were from Federation seeds if I remember correctly. Its been a few years since I ran the first ones I got. I liked the strain. A lot. So I popped the entire pack searching for the best example. I then took clones from her. I reversed one and pollinated another with his/her magic dust. And got a sack full of feminized beans. That, I believe, is what you have, unless @JohnnyPotseed has since ran some and made more seeds. But the original was Federation.

7 Likes

I didn’t do anything other that grew out a couple to cross with Frosted Cobra

4 Likes

thank you.

1 Like

Our #14 hogs beat #3 Purdue 81-77 in OT. Good early season action. WPS!!

2 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 !!

Claim yer box growmie!

:fist_right: :fist_left:

7 Likes

Ok, I completely forgot. Don’t even know what I owe. But I will take care of it.

4 Likes

Are you high or something?! :rofl: :scream: :wink:

7 Likes

Almost always. Hehe.
Here’s that little Vortex I took cuts from a few days ago. Can’t hardly tell where I made cuts.

15 Likes

Oh man brother! She’s a purty lil thang!
lol well, maybe not so little!

2 Likes

Thanks, bruh.
Just think what she will do when I start hitting her with some nutes.
She ain’t had a drop of go juice yet.

3 Likes

Min is coming along nicely, just not as big/bushy as yours… yet! lol I opted to fim the heck outta her to spread out instead of up, though. So, I’m very happy with her looks. I’ll post a pic in the next few days, on my circus thread.

3 Likes

I have no doubt you’ll do her some serious justice. I’m gonna try for a nice crop of sinsemilla first and in the meantime, nurse along some clones. If this is what @guitarzan says,which I have no doubt, its gonna be a keeper. So a few clones to make some female seeds. I.love doing that.

4 Likes

lol IKR? That’s why for my first ever graft try, I chose Vortex to do it with… onto a Frankie, of course! lol

1 Like

Ah!!
A FrankenTwister.
Nice!

3 Likes

:scream: :rofl: :rofl: :+1:THNX for that name suggestion, brother, it’s perfect! I’m gonna steal it, if ya don’t mind? lol

Attention! Coming to the 3-ring Circus in 2024, FrankenTwister! (Frankenstein x Vortex)

8 Likes

Not a suggestion. Just a thought that popped in. Its yours. I’m honored lol

2 Likes

lol Gotta love the twists (pun intended) and turns a stoner’s mind takes, huh?

2 Likes

On a different note. I’ve kinda been neglecting my Frankenstein clones. They have gotten big and bushy. I need to get in there and trim them up. I’m embarrassed to show them. They are healthy but after I put them in those five gallon pots, they really took off. I mean big time. And I have been dealing with insurance companies on my totalled truck s, and helping the grandson (again) so little time for my girls. But I have a nice quiet week ahead of me for maintenance and hash making.

7 Likes

…. And the BBP.

3 Likes