BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Morning, guys. I
Ok. I admit it. I feel like a lightweight. I grabbed my bong, and a nice bud of well cured Crystal Skull Kush that I grew a while back, from @Tracker
Burned up maybe three to four nice bong rips. Went to the couch and was watching a YouTube video. That was around six a.m. I again, opened my eyes at 10. I nodded smoove out. Haha. Good thing I’m retired.

8 Likes

Nice cat nap :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Man. For plants that went into flower just three weeks ago. The flowers are getting huge.

14 Likes

If I make it to retirement, I’ll be taking lots of naps too!

5 Likes

Man I can hardly wait to get these 4 Frankies that far along! What size pot is that in?

2 Likes

I’m doing different this run. And I like it so far.
I’m using five gallon Home Depot buckets. Put a few holes around the bottom.
Normally I go to beer cups first, until roots come out the drainage holes, then to some small 2 gallon nursery pots. When they get a proper size about 6 weeks, i transfer (usually) to five gallon. I was using grow bags but wanted to try the plastic buckets, that’s their home for the next 8-10 weeks. . Worked good.
This is not the absolute best way to grow. It just is my method and its works for me. You must find your method that works best for you. Take tips from here and there. Most of the time, if it makes no sense, it usually is not good info. In my opinion.

5 Likes

Man I have not listened to this album in probably twenty years. I’m going in. Crank it up guys. Smoke on the Water live.
Yeah, Baby!!!

9 Likes

Good night @BigMike55 and OG, see ya in the morning.

1 Like

Ok you be a good boy, then.

2 Likes

Good night Biggun.

Good morning Mike, buds are looking outstanding. Your garden always rocks.:+1:t2:

3 Likes

Morning everyone.
I say my garden rocks, THIS TIME. I have just as many failures as anyone else. And there’s 6-8 weeks more time for me to screw it up. Stay tuned. Hehe.

11 Likes

Good morning to ya, brother.

5 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and @JohnnyPotseed ! Hope you’re days are off to a great start!

You too @Greenfingers ! Seems like you’re up hella early!

6 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

All of the plants are very purty! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Hey @InTheWoods , you’re the person I sent pepper seeds to awhile back right? If I’m right, it’s quite the coincidence. Opened the cabinet about above my fridge and BAM! Like four pounds of dried peppers of various strains that I had forgotten about!

9 Likes

Yea brotha, I cant wait to get them going this year. Ill be playing around in the outdoor garden this weekend to get it into better shape for spring.

Woah haha thats a lot :grin:

Thanks again!

2 Likes

You’re super welcome!

If any of you guys want any pepper seeds or a spicy pepper powder let me know and I can get you my list! I think I’ve got like 200ish different strains. This goes for anyone that wants some :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Good mornin @BigMike55 and OG! Hope everybody is doin good this fine Friday.

1 Like

Check out my clones. They’re looking nice and healthy.

19 Likes