BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Mornin Brother @BigMike55 and OG, hope you and everybody are doing well today.

How is your current project coming along?

Pics please.

3 Likes

I figured I’d chase your butt over here and say howdy.

Howdy @BigMike55 and all who enter here.

4 Likes

IMG_0783

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Nice bro. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok I put it back up……

2 Likes

And then there is this one;

4 Likes

I knew that chick. Married her in fact. lol

3 Likes

Nope not touching that line with a 10 ft pole………

2 Likes

It’s safe. I was referring to my ex. lol

1 Like

No no it’s not, trust me in this one….

1 Like

I have empty tents right now. Everything is harvested, dried, trimmed and jarred.
All I have now is several clones going. And some seedlings. And I’m tryna reveg a plant. And have a few cuttings tryna clone. And a mature Cap Junky that’s being nursed along until end of May, early June when she’ll be put outside.

I tried the Pineapple Skunk this morning. Just one bong rip with my coffee. Eyes got that kinda droopy, drowsy feeling. Smell is sweet. Nothing loud or skunky. I’m saying its top shelf.
I have not tried the Blue Tara, yet. But the Cap Junky, the SD x SD and the Pineapple Skunk have all been much better than mid grade stuff. That Cap Junky, to me, is a standout. Its like connisuerr weed. I can’t wait to see what her offspring will produce, with a Blue Tara daddy. My guess, is Straight Fire!

15 Likes

Awesome! How about some pics of the finished product?

@BigMike55 Im happy to hear the Pineapple Skunk was acceptable. You ran her alongside some real bangers. Thanks for growing her out, bud! :fist:t3:
I believe you hit the nail on the head describing the CJ the other day. I had been smoking a bowl the day before and was thinking the same thing. The more it cures, the more it’s like smoking a bowl of dry sift! @LoveDaAutos definitely knocked it outta the park with those s1’s. The crosses you have now should be fantastic! :fist:t3:🪶🪶

7 Likes

Good morning Mike my friend, and all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning Mike, have a good day my friend.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55 and friends checking in and doing there rounds, not really liking the rain, but it is April so their will be showers. Hope all are sipping hot coffee :coffee: and rolls up them breakfast :fried_egg: joints. :wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Good morning Mike and crew.

1 Like

Hey brother. Hope you’re doing a bit better. Smoke a fatty. That always helps.

2 Likes

Good morning Big Mike and company! I am finding it really hard to wake up this morning, even with strong coffee :sweat_smile: I took a rip of some MAC1 and it woke me up a tiny bit :metal: but I am seriously dragging my buns over here. :sleeping:

That eye droop of the pineapple skunk sounds really nice, pie-eyed is what I always tell people that I miss about really good weed :sunglasses: It seems that most weed “bred for the modern smoker” doesn’t have that classic droop and nowadays it seems as though all the breeders are focused buds that help people remain productive instead of getting blasted, but I want to be blasted like that: Pie-eye inducing buds seem to make me feel “Muy blastido” :joy:

5 Likes

Here the weekly roundu
All my clones and seedlings.

Vortex

Blue Tara

Chunky Junky

21 Likes