BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Here are some live shots of Rolling Thunder in Washington, DC this year from the web.

5 Likes

The “final time”? That is something that should be an every year thing from now on.

3 Likes

The event attracted hundreds of thousand people every year as we have attended many times in the past. Even rode in it myself many years ago with my brother and friends. :wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

But WHY stop? I’m sure the riders don’t want it ended.

1 Like

They will be back next year I am sure :+1:, the event gets a big peaceful draw every year. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Tag! You’re it!

But the title of that video stated “for the final time”.
I hope you are right. I’d really liked to have been a part of that.

@OhNo555

Yep. The date on the video is five years back.

That is why I say they will be back. We have heard rumors for years that this was going to be it. I think that the support for this event always comes through to change their mind about it. I for one would hate to see it stop because of the special meaning it has to do many veterans of the armed forces. :crossed_fingers::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Guess you noticed I am out of likes, but I do like :heart::heart::heart::heart: what you said. :wink:

1 Like

Exactly! It needs to be sponsored by some wealthy people that have more than enough to spare and love the veterans of this country enough to pop for it.

Raffle off a yacht or something!

2 Likes

Right one is up now. :open_mouth::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Got to have faith to keep the dream alive! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

I’m smokin on some sweet cheeba laced with some bubble hash a friend gave me this morning celebrating my 46th birthday :partying_face: Hope everyone has an outstanding Memorial Day! :us:

8 Likes

You too brother. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy birthday, you young whippersnapper.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @GallacreekD66!

1 Like

Happy birthday @GallacreekD66

1 Like

Fixin to pop some b-day beans. I’m thinking a couple of each some blue Tara and chunky junky from @BigMike55 and a couple strawberry diesel x space dude from @Oldjoints.

5 Likes

This is what I’ve been listening to lately. I love the singers voice. The whole band is very tight. Turn it up!!!

7 Likes

Hell yeah she’s bad ass. What a voice.

3 Likes