BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

damn that sucks @Terpsnpurps, I am sure you will up and going again before you know it.

1 Like

Well, I have good news and bad news.
The good news is I have a Frankenstein that is within a a week or so of harvesting. The CSK is getting there too. Buds as hard as rocks.

The bad news is I had to go ahead and chop Sheelavathi. I sure hated to. I did cut some of the unaffected branches. I figure I should get SOMETHING from her at 24 weeks.
The bug situation just got completely out of control. Worse case of mites I have seen. I guess that canopy was just too thick for the One and Done to find the bugs. Seems like it happened quick. I loupe every couple days and found nothing. Then within I say about two to three weeks I had a fucked up plant. Beyond repair. Sux, but it is what it is.

15 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that, I was really pulling for you being able to finish it. But that thing a beast of a plant, sucks to have that much time and energy put into something and it doesn’t turn out the way you want it to. You have one outside I do believe that is looking pretty damn good thou.

2 Likes

These things happen brother, shame but at least it wasn’t the whole crop.

2 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:

:heart:

2 Likes

Anything worth saving to at least sample your wares? 24 weeks is a long time to go unrewarded.

Dang man. That sucks big time. I know what you mean.

When I lost most of my grow to mites I was amazed how fast they established and took over. It was like a bad horror flick from the 60’s.
I hate to read that Sheelavathi was a bust. It wasn’t from lack of effort brother. That’s a chiselled in stone fact.

4 Likes

I would say lets give her a moment of silence, but that bitch had more moments than the Queen of England.

4 Likes

That’s the saddest dang news of this morning’s batch of news! hate to hear it brother! But you did what you hadda do, been there done that, just not with that much invested time! But glad you’re going to get that Frankie gal and the Kristine cut of CSK. they should help you drown your sorrow!

4 Likes

Yup. I actually cut a nice bud of Frankie three days ago. I just now took the first hit. She’s eight weeks in flower. Mikey likey. First toke on the old bong and I could already feel it settle in my sore shoulders. And it made my eyes get a little tight. I will take a second toke in a few minutes, but I can already tell this is gonna be some great reefer. Thanx @JohnnyPotseed

I do think I’m gonna give her another week tho. Maybe tighten up those nugs.

8 Likes

lol hell brother, I coulda told you that without you going to all the trouble! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :snicker:

4 Likes

Appreciate the kind thoughts mr. Nice guy.
I think I would rather do it myself. Hehe.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :+1: yeah lol I kinda figured ya might fell that way!

2 Likes

Looking good my friend.

3 Likes

Bummer! At least you got a little so you can give an update on the final results.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Hey Mike, sorry to hear about your Sheelavathi…I know we were messing with ya on the term, and it was kind of funny, but at the time I thought you’d be in a for a nice payoff and have the last laugh. Sucks to put all that time in a get nothing out of it. I’ve been burned a few times and know that feeling. At least you’ve got some Frankie and others going. Chin up, and enjoy the survivors!

5 Likes

burn that shewhore in a bonfire and stand in the smoke. double satisfaction she and the mmites die for the trouble they caused and you get high!

sorry to hear man spray that tent down and i pray for you they never return

1 Like

How about a few bud pics.
ISS. Five weeks flower.

Gods Space needle

Zamadelica

29 Likes

Very nice @BigMike55, looking stellar as usual💚

3 Likes

Crystal skull Kush 8 weeks.

Frankenstein almost nine weeks flower.

34 Likes