BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Of course I can tell you how deep it is but I won’t make you feel bad.

3 Likes

Shit! You beat me to it!

4 Likes

I may be able to bring some of that Double Grape to sample. I have not tried it. I will wait until the Tulsa thing to try it with everyone else. I think it’s gonna be some great smoke by the looks of her. She won’t be cured but we’ll get an idear, I figure.

1 Like

I would love to try some but we can discuss it in Oklahoma. :wink:

“we can discuss it in Oklahoma”. Now don’t that have a nice ring to it!
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Indeed it does.
Finally gonna get to meet Big Mo.
I will probably bring some of that LPC too, since it’s dried and cured about a month.

3 Likes

Mine is very good weed in comparison to what I have already grown. Every run seems to be getting better.

I’d like to try some Gelato again to see the difference between my first grow and what I can do with the same genetics now.

3 Likes

Ahhh. The first grow. I thought I was really doing something with those scrawny little shits I was calling cannabis plants. But I was proud of it, smoked it, and continued to get a little better with each grow, too. And I’m still a novice.

4 Likes

I hope I never get it in my head that I’ve got it down cold. Arrogance is not in my DNA though so I’m thinking that I don’t have to worry about that happening.
LOL

6 Likes

I’m still learning and I’ve been at it for quite a while now. I’ll never say I know no everything about this plant.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Oddly, I have found that it always takes me a few runs before everything produces as well as possible… even if I am dialed in every time… I feel that incoming clones need to acclimatize to my spot and it takes a few months before they produce their best end results.

4 Likes

Hey brother, Again man, sorry about the break. I’d like to see just how big that bud was though, if you wouldn’t mind that is.
:pray:t5:

1 Like

Ask and ye shall receive

18 Likes

That will most def be very smokeable, brother. Maybe even have enough trichs for hash, scope em out

Or both, lol

3 Likes

That’s a lot of dark hairs and I can see the trichomes all over the sugar leaves. Smoke report expected man.
:wink:

9 Likes

I’ll try to quick dry some and let you know in a couple days.

5 Likes

Now all the other nuggs will get bigger! Sometimes a loss can be a win!

4 Likes

Looks pretty good to me, I’d be trimming that up for smoke, I know yer not gonna be short on consumables this year, especially with the beast you have.:wink:

5 Likes

That’s a fact right there. I’m already to the point if I don’t make hash I will be over the limit.
Plus I’m about ready to trim and jar up my Double Grape girls. I think tomorrow will be dry enuff to start trimming. I have five (small) plants with lots of trim able buds. Plus my outside stuff will be coming in a few weeks. I’m gonna be busier than a cat covering up dookie.

Hopefully.

7 Likes

Check it out. First pile of nicely trimmed Mephisto Double Grape Cut them last week.

28 Likes

Nice plate full! Now that’s a meal I could sink my teeth into!

5 Likes