BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

I bought some grove bags. But know nothing about using them. I assume you let your buds dry and use the grove bags instead of jars to cure. Correct? Tag @MoBilly

3 Likes

Well…the local weather people are usually more accurate. I’ll have to tune in and see what they’re saying.

2 Likes

News 9 app only shows 7 day outlook, but it looks good with zero precip through next Wed. Lowest low in upper 40’s.

1 Like

Hey Mike n Crew good morning an hope u guys are having a great Thursday morning

You are correct Mike, they supposedly speed up the process but I have never tried them so haven’t a clue how well they work.

1 Like

Yeah @BigMike55 ,
After you get those beauties to the correct dryness they go in the bags. Then just wait. No burping, shaking… Remember to leave ~20% of the bag empty. The vacant space is needed for them to work properly. Don’t over pack them.
I’ll never go back to jars.

BTW. Good morning all!

2 Likes

Thanks bro.
My plan is to chop them down, branch by branch so i can wash them. Then hang the branches to dry. Then clip off the biggest nugs, trim and grove bag the buds. Save the trim and the rest of the plant back in the freezer until everything is harvested. Then make bubble hash with everything else. Thats the plan, anyways. Mikey is fixin to be busier than a cat covering up dookie.

7 Likes

I’m thinking you will like those bags brother.
:+1:t4:

2 Likes

I actually picked up some grove bags also an I’ve got jars it’ll be my first time doing this so figured I’d do both to see what works best for me thank u for all tips

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

1 Like

Morning everyone the the Cannabis Universe.

2 Likes

Whole lotta scratching around :laughing:

2 Likes

So. Down comes Chunky Junky.
Nice Flowers. Well nice for me anyways. Whatcha think??

18 Likes

What do i think?? I think im gonna have u come grow my plants for me lol

2 Likes

It looks so damn nice, I broke out the pack of seeds in hopes of starting a few soon. Landlord is sucking but, I need to grow!

Hey, BigMike,
for your first smoke reports of the ChunkyJ, you were pretty obliterated. Have you grown accustomed to smoking her or, does she still obliterate you when you puff her? I am curious because it seems as though you aren’t sleeping as much now that you have had her a bit and, I like that… I don’t really like buds that are always tiring, except as nighttime sleep aides

3 Likes

Good question!! I hate getting used to certain things and it doesnt work anymore etc… or being obliterated every time and cant get used to it lol… theres a fine line somewhere… wait… there it is --------------------

:rofl:

1 Like

Have to admit. It takes a little more than at first to get me good and blasted. Im still calling it Top Shelf. And those tops are fncking huge.
You can smoke 3-4 bong hits. And go kick back and nod if you want. Very easily. Haha. Or you can go watch a movie or anything. If you stay busy, you will nice and toasty. But it can and will sneak up and kick you right in jewels.
I have not tried this plant yet. But she looks a lot like the one im smoking on now. It MAY have produced bigger buds. I let this one go about a week longer than the last.
But im looking for couch lock lol

5 Likes

GOODMORNING Mike n Crew hoping everyone is having a grand morning

1 Like

Good morning everyone… @BigMike55 your plant looks unreal…congratulations on making it to harvest in great condition…keep it up!!!

2 Likes

Thats what i like to hear man… if you stay busy you’re roasted… and not tired just roasted… but if you try watching a movie … and its long winded… not action, edge of your seat… you may nod off :rofl:

Shit man!!! Thats what i like to hear!!! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes