BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Great pics…looking amazing for real…thanks for sharing your hard work…and enjoy your edibles!!!

Those are looking absolutely beautiful n straight :fire:

Go ahead bruh

Very nice man!!! I needed something to perk this day up

1 Like

Good afternoon Mike n Crew hope u guys are having a fantastic day

Wow @BigMike55 - your garden is an oasis of buds - makes me smile just to look through your pics - how long until harvest? You may have enough there for a couple of weeks, lol :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

We are getting lows in the 30’s next week, so harvest time it is. Probably take the ripest one in the morning.

3 Likes

30’s? Last time I looked it was gonna be in the 40s. I was thinking about bringing my tent next week. :man_shrugging:t2:

Maybe that was wind chill temps.

1 Like

I’ve got a good sleeping bag. I’m not worried. 40s is perfect camping weather. I just hope it stays dry. :crossed_fingers:

Goodnight Mike n Co see u guys tomorrow morning

Good morning BigMike :coffee::coffee::coffee:

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes

Lows 30s is perfect sleeping conditions

3 Likes

Or high 90’s when you are stoned to the bone. Hehe.
Good morning my friends.

2 Likes

High 90’s, no, thank you. I like to put out a little effort before I sweat, not just open the door. Too hot

2 Likes

Good morning everybody…have a great day

1 Like

Where did you see this forecast? Weather.com is showing 49F as the lowest low for the next 2 weeks up here. They are now showing 50% chance of precip on 10/19 and 10/20. If you’re ripe n’ ready before then, might as well take 'em down. I’ll chop a couple by then, but the D6 definitely will need to go longer. Fingers crossed that it makes it through without much mold/rot

2 Likes

Channel five weather.
Hope your right. I could harvest everything outside right now and be totally content. My chunky junky needs another week or so. But its in a pot so i can just move her inside if its going to get too cold or wet.

3 Likes

I threw mine outside when it got cold……
Oh wait that was my ex…… never mind!

4 Likes