BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

I’ve been talking about shaving my head, but keep the beard. lol
Not much left on top anyhow!

4 Likes

I talked about that a while back but Eva pointed out that then the scar would be more visible… I’ll keep the hair. lol

2 Likes

That is my battle there. Not much left on top to try and keep. :joy: it all moved to my face.

1 Like

I am thankful to still have some hair. Its longer now, have not cut it since the first Covid lockdown…

13 Likes

I wish. I had hair that long and a little longer 25 years ago. Not anymore. But my beard is almost that long.

2 Likes

I had long hair into my late 20’s but cut it to get into IT. It wasnt until they closed everything down that I ended up growing it again. After that mess I decided I would just keep it.

5 Likes

Na bro… screw that shit, keep that hair man!

4 Likes

I agree. Not enough of us old-school hippies left.

3 Likes

My hair will not grow like that any more… it makes me sad man… i always had long hair…

3 Likes

100 percent!!! Not nearly!!! Keep it alive !!

3 Likes

Mine is still as long as possible. But I still say the top of my head looks like a spiders ass. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Keeping the ‘long-haired hippie’ alive is the only reason I haven’t shaved this bit off! lol

3 Likes

I got tired of long showers and the weight on my head. I just buzz cut and keep it short now. Money saver too.

Feeling good off some Kilimanjaro after work. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

13 Likes

No haircuts at all is pretty cheap to

2 Likes

True. I just dont think I could pull it off. Although my pops always say “man If I had your hair it would be to my ass” haha.

2 Likes

Dont have the long hair but aint cutting my beard ever lol :v:

15 Likes

Holy shit … doug… i shit you not… this is about how i pictured you bro… thats oddly hilarious!

2 Likes

Even threw on the Oklahoma hat for you guys down there!

3 Likes

Outta likes ! Lol :heart:

1 Like

Lol, well at least I didnt disappoint :sweat_smile:

3 Likes