BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Goodmorning @BigMike55 and the rest of og!

3 Likes

Good morning guys and gal’ of ganja!

3 Likes

Hey @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, & friends. I know that I have been miss in action around here for a little bit, but have been reading :open_book: in the back round. My wife has been in ICU at the hospital :hospital: and have been very worried and preoccupied with my wife. Good news is now she has been moved to a regular room and I hope :crossed_fingers: will be home soon. All you guys! Have a GR8 day.:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::clap::wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Glad the little woman is doing better bro. We been holding down the fort for you.

3 Likes

Dang OhNo555! I hate to hear that! At least she is doing some better.
Prayers sent up.

2 Likes

Thanks all you GR8 OG guys! I figured you all were wondering where I had been. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes! I am try to do a lot rate now and is getting kind of hard to keep up with all, but I am here forever just lurking in the shadows for a while till I can get her back home :house:! :hugs::blush::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Out of likes as always! :joy::joy::joy: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

locked :frowning::frowning::frowning:

7 Likes

It is always nice to know you guys are here to life my spirits and I thank you all for being such great friends! :blush:

6 Likes

Oh wow bro… ill be sending positive vibes and thoughtful prayers her way…

Prayers Your way too, big guy… i know that isnt easy to watch ever… keep that chin up… she’s gonna be fine!

:pray:

2 Likes

Glad she’s doing better!! Good vibes sent your guys way!!

2 Likes

Thanks @Sailorboy :pray: buddy! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

4 Likes

Morning JP and all of OG.

3 Likes

Goodmorning mikey!! Its been rockin all morning with that auction :fire:

Hows it going over there buddy?

1 Like

Doing ok. Never really got off on those shrooms. But i have more to try. OJ set me up good.

5 Likes

Oh yeah now its on! I cant wait to see how that goes next haha… better put a seatbelt on :rofl:

1 Like

Good morning brother @BigMike55 and all here today!

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone….hope your day is going well

4 Likes

Good morning Big Mike and OGs!

3 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes