Biker Slush. The continuing saga

The last Biker Slush F1. I got some SFV OG BX3 male pollen on it.:grin::v::canada:

28 Likes

Sign me up for this tester group :yum:

4 Likes

I just love being pleasantly surprised by cuts I thought were going to be mids for sure! Just hit the watch tab

3 Likes

Twinsies!! :grin:

13 Likes

Double dibs ditto! :grin:

6 Likes

We just need like a @budderton box or something… $30 a month, Seed gift box delivered to my door :yum:

8 Likes

Oh boy SFV you say on the biker slush! Yes please! If you have a cut of biker around PLEASE hit her with the SFV OG too! Omg I bet that’s absolutely dank ass fire straight up! Always love watching you work. Much respect

11 Likes

I wish. I lost the original BK I use to make the BS but I’ve just started two packs of fresh Biker Kush to look for some new stock. I definitely plan on working the SFV back into the Biker Kush but it will be selections from the SFV F3s I’ve just made. Also planning on putting Biker Kush males onto choice TK S1s and Pure Kush x TK fems.
:grin::v:

13 Likes

I didn’t realize you do so much work with SFV what other SFV strains have you put together?

2 Likes

I haven’t really done that much with it. I recieved it as SFV OG BX3 f2, based on the 707 seedbank release. I had kept a male and two females around for about a year before I recently got the space to go to f3 with them. At the same time I used the male to pollinate my last Biker Slush F1 and a cut of Dirty Taxi F2 that I’ve kept around for a minute. Oh, and last year I put Biker Slush male pollen on the nicest of the two female SFV OG BX3 f2, so I’ve got that pairing going bolth ways but with different individuals. :grin::v::canada:

8 Likes

Man you’ve got a dirty taxi cut too! My god brother, between the biker, dirty taxi and the SfV . I really need to pop by your place! :wink:

5 Likes

A pollinated lower on the last of the Biker Slush F1s that I have. In week 4 of flowering. :grin::v::canada:

20 Likes

Thanks for that great history…
Nothing but positive stuff here my Friend

4 Likes

Biker Slush F1 starting to get some color.

19 Likes

What smells are you getting from stem rubs, flower? This one is super intriguing, I’ve been wanting to pop those lemon slush for a while, and you know the story about the HAOG/Biker Kush…… :drooling_face:

3 Likes

That’s the thing with this cross. The terp profile has been very constant across all the phenotypes, regardless of their structure . I can’t describe it as well as some others, but I sure can recognize it when smell it.
OTUG had a very good description that I quoted in the first post of this thread.
“when ground up, presented a unique, sharp, almost bergamot-like exotic citrus gas. Potent. Face tingling that leads to the forehead and crown. Lemon rubber type smoke. French inhaling the smoke I could really taste some acrid lemon flavours"
:grin::v:

11 Likes

Oooooooh ya, lemon and rubber has got me for sure! Big fan of the rubber/burnt rubber profile (means heavy indica to me) and lemon , well everyone who knows me well knows my lemon obsession. Hell I had Lemon Larry OG in the rotation for 7 years and not a day went by I didn’t smoke her in that timeframe (God I miss that cut) and many other lemons have been favourites over the years! Yes Yes Yes :raised_hands:t2:

5 Likes

This Biker Slush is very reminiscent of its mom, the Lemon Slush. Super dense dingle balls, hanging from a vine. They feel like you could put them in a slingshot and fire them thru a window.

:grin::v::canada:

27 Likes

You need my address? :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Do you want me to come over and shoot buds through your windows? :rofl::grin:

10 Likes