Biker Slush. The continuing saga

Yes…yes I do! :crazy_face:

8 Likes

I wouldn’t mind seeing you slingshot bud through his windows :yum:

5 Likes

That’s TWO votes for me!

4 Likes

:grin: I think the cost of replacing all that glass would far outweigh the value of the buds being shot thru them. :grin::v:

4 Likes

Not if you shoot enough bud!

6 Likes

I was thinking you could use this instead of a slingshot…

14 Likes

Now you cooking with grease!!:rofl:
(Old time slang, showing my age):grin:

10 Likes

Anyone who wants a chance to get some of the new batches of beans from the Biker Slush, check out my offer of seeds for stamps, over in the Cobra Lips Co op thread. I’m trying to raise postage to support an overflow wiki,for those that missed out on the initial sign up.:pray::v::canada::snake:

11 Likes

When was the initial sign up for this? I will go and check out your cobra lips thread.

1 Like

I checked over on your thread , I guess the stamp flip is for Canadian members only?

1 Like

No, not really. I need Canadian stamps to send from Canada @Mrgreenthumb . I can send to anywhere in the word.:grin: I’m not sure if you can buy them in the States, at least a market value, but I may be wrong.:thinking:

1 Like

Nice job @Budderton ! Another for me to follow.

Looks like I can buy them… if you want I can have them shipped to you. Dm me your deers I will see if I can get them to you.
This is the site I am looking at

3 Likes

I checked too, free shipping to the us and then you can use one of the stamps to mail then back

2 Likes

I figured out a fool proof way to double the size of this Biker Slush bud,

Bam!!

:grin::v:

28 Likes

Buds look twice as yummy also…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

Haha! Nice if only this worked on seedlings! Hey, wait :thinking: yes that does look gorgeous @Budderton

5 Likes

Wonder if I can use this trick in the LPC challenge :thinking:

3 Likes

100% you can @Slick1 . I won’t say anything.:+1::grin:

3 Likes

They don’t call him Slick for nothing! :smile:

6 Likes