Bino's garden

This week I’m going to intensify my mip and start preparing things. I’m going to remove all the straw covering the beds and do some precise watering. I have some fungus gnats but they don’t bother me too much, just with the plants being small like that. I’m going to apply a little baeuvaria bassiana fungus, fermented from citrus fruits, a few handfuls of diatomaceous earth and a product from Mountain organics, an extraction of various buds and plants based on vegetable glycerin. I think this way I can get where I want.

1 Like

I see much stronger root growth now and that seems to justify the stronger growth. I’m happy to see them happy.

IMG_20240507_184019_304

They are preparing for the final transplant! OG, I hope you’re all having a great day!

2 Likes

I’ve never had so much success with sprouts. The roots were not growing vigorously or healthy, I possibly added too much organic matter and added too much water. This time I added less earthworm humus and let the substrate dry out more. I noticed a very significant improvement.
Does anyone have a successful recipe for small sprouts?

4 Likes

Today was transplant day, it was time to hunt. There are 16 blackberry moonshine in the 500 liter bed and 3 kush4 x SSD in the smaller 100 liter pot. This time it will be a short vega and the males will be sacrificed and the cuts will be saved. I’ll select something promising and then make some beans!

Great day to everyone at OG!!

4 Likes

Photo to update this run. 16 Blackberry moonshine from DFG. Fun to see these babies already showing different characteristics. I will select a male and a good female to make some beans and give to friends. It would be cool to find a different feno among females!

3 Likes

Next to it we have these 3 regular kush 4 x ssdd. My seeds were small and the beginning was problematic, I still didn’t have everything I needed on hand when they went into the water. Of 14 seeds, 7 germinated, 5 actually sprouted in the ground and of 5, two came without the apical bud, just the cotyledons and two strange leaves that are still alive today, but without sprouts. I hope to find a lady in these 3 opportunities.

5 Likes

Feno hunt day 19. They are doing well and growing fast in balanced heat. I’m still deciding whether to do top pruning or let them do things themselves. I like what I see.

3 Likes

The kush4 x ssdd are putting on a show! Still dreaming of finding at least one girl to make some beans!

3 Likes

Today was foliar bath day with preventatives. Plant extraction based on vegetable glycerin. They seem to like it, today they woke up praying. Be safe, OG

8 Likes

They seem to love it, dude. Grow safe!

1 Like

yeah, man. I’m excited about it!

Man, the garden is very beautiful… this alignment is incredible

1 Like

Thank you brother! I only now realized your message… I’m thinking it’s better not to do top pruning in this cycle, just let them do their thing naturally, since this will be a short vegetation, just for hunting… I’m afraid of branching out too much and having problems with air circulation. I should give them two more weeks of growth, at most. Man, I’m excited about the kush4 x ssdd. They have a beautiful, characteristic ridge on their leaves… We continue to root for a girl in the middle.

Just a trio of daily photos. Today the VPD is naturally regulated, 28°C and 70% humidity and I won’t need to wet the walls and everything else, it was 42% these days. I should give it another two weeks of vegetation and then put it to flower. Stay safe, gentlemen. A good Sunday to everyone at OG.

6 Likes

I already see a lot of side branches developing and this is a good sign for me now. I want some more growth to put into flower period. The kush4 x ssdd are very beautiful, those saws on the sides and a good shine on the leaves. I want to take some clones and hope that a female comes along to perpetuate some beans! Great week, Og!!

7 Likes

It’s always great to see how things are progressing day by day. Happy growing

1 Like

Thanks man! It’s really rewarding to see them growing day after day! I like living soil because it provides this powerful growth without me having to worry so much, just about the environment, temperature x humidity

Just today’s photo showing how the girls are sporting beautiful raised arms! Have a great start to the week everyone!

5 Likes

Hail brother! every day that passes they get stronger, every day an explosion :boom: this garden is beautiful, bro!

2 Likes

Post photos of SSDD x kush 4 in her race thread too… and Dragon flame in his thread… success brother

3 Likes