Birthday Cake & GLF Fun

Chopping the Bday Cake! Lots of amber today, just where I want her. Timber!!!

13 Likes

Great Harvest!!
:star_struck: :vulcan_salute:

That looks like it will be ‘scrummy’ after the cure.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

That was an epic grow if I do say so myself.

4 Likes

Thanks @itza419 & @Gpaw !!

Was up till like 3AM trimming. Here is the final haul.

One more bday clone left, but she has a few weeks left I believe.

12 Likes

Great haul dude. Excellent work! :+1:t2: :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Lil update on the last bday clone. Frosting up nice and just taking its sweet ass time. 11 weeks, 5 days on this girl so far…

10 Likes

Beautiful buds @anon90741032 :grin:

3 Likes

Last clone was chopped tonight. 12 weeks 2 days to finish that girl. Hung it directly in the drying tent. So no pics.

Quick report on the GLF - been completely blazed for like 4 days now. The clone and the mother both delivery different highs. (the clone was chopped a week later and was more mature). Both are very gassy in smell and after taste. A very smooth smoke though, and both very fun highs, one couch lock, one not.

Consider this thread cloooooooooosed. Onto the next adventure.

6 Likes

Well done bro. Looking forward to what’s coming down the pike next for ya :v:t2:

1 Like

Very nicely done, both crosses you made sound killer , everything Durban is money IMO. And PCK is pretty much the same. Bet both are MONEY!

2 Likes

Not sure those worked out so well. Yet to see any seeds yet. Lots to smoke though :slight_smile:

Lets hope there are some seeds in those buds!

1 Like

Found seeds finally! pakistani guerrilla perhaps?

Gorilla Lemon Fire X PCK

6 Likes

Al Qaeda Ape?

1 Like

Looked like that girl in your bed was ready to spoon

Beautiful nugs mate

2 Likes

Thanks man!

1 Like

There is a yeti/bipedal ape type creature in those regions. Barmanou, but i think somebody jacked that name already…

Maybe Barmanou Kush? Lol

1 Like

I laughed way too hard at this picturing a yeti with an RPG. The cross sounds killer man.

next line up here:

4 On the Floor - Bubblegum, TrainWreck, NL#5, Pre-98 Bubba - Overgrow.com

please come join the fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey @anon90741032 nice grow man. You got some fire genetics in your vault too. You got great taste my friend keep growing and tag me for any new threads you open cause I’ll follow them all bro. :crocodile:

2 Likes

Thank ya sir, will do! :slight_smile:

1 Like