Birthday Cake & GLF Fun

Its like Christmas Day! :smiley:

13 Likes

10 Likes

Gorilla :gorilla: down!!!

10 Likes

Nice work man. I can tell those were grown with tegridy!

3 Likes

Thank ya my friend! They look and smell fantastic. Have a big ball of goo from the scissors I’m about to partake in.

smell-randy-marsh

7 Likes

Great job buddy

3 Likes

Thank you good sir! Feels good to get one under the belt after so many years off. Appreciate everybody’s advice along the way - made it so much easier. :green_heart:

3 Likes

Gorilla clone coming down. This is the one we pollinated. Still haven’t seen a hint of a seed though…

south-park-tegridyfarms

12 Likes

Very nice work phase! Those are beautiful plants. Thanks for sharing bud!

3 Likes

sick job! hopefully you find some beans in that clone. that glf sounds interesting looking forward to smoke report. almost ice creams turn

4 Likes

These guys are in no rush for anyone. The two birthday cakes @ day 69. Right side clone of left, pollinated; no sign of seed. :angry:

13 Likes

But thiiiick! Have you tried any of the glue yet?

2 Likes

Yeah man the nugs stacking is nuts. Had to help mom out a bit with some twine, was almost tipping over.

Trichomes are still pretty clear all around still throwing white hairs still all over.

Think atleast a week to 10 days left.

No try on the GLF, it’s jarred and starting to smell a little gassy. Waiting for a few weeks of curing before sampling. :grin::+1:

3 Likes

You’re a better man than myself. I always cheat a little :grin:

Those long flowering strains can be a mental test, especially if you have limited space. I have one that’s probably going to go to 10 weeks. Hopefully not much longer. I have to veg in the same tent lol.

3 Likes

Exactly and with our 4 limit bullshit, just hurry up already ladies! Next round is almost ready to go. :grin:

3 Likes

I’m beginning to think the 5-10 plant civil fine isn’t so bad. I want to say it’s $250 and no criminal record?

3 Likes

I was not aware of that! I have some googling to do apparently.

Totally agree BTW. Might be very well worth it.

1 Like

Yeah man. It’s in here somewhere. CTRL+F will be your friend. I’m too lazy to search right now. Going to be channel jumping between this craptastic football game and the Dodgers/Braves game.

2 Likes

No worries thanks for the link. Enjoy the games

2 Likes

Tried a jewelers loupe, couldn’t get a good focus with my glasses. Always blurry. Was doing OK with my Pixel phone, magnified to 7x, but it wasn’t exact and I did not trust the readings for harvest. (My eyes suck up close).

Invested in a little USB ‘microscope camera’. Bingo. Pretty nifty. These are some test shots from the GLF I just harvested. Will use it this evening on the ladies when they wake up. Can put it up on the big screen to view with ease now. Aaaaaah.

15 Likes