Black Lebanon x Lebanese Red

Sweet. I’ll tag along.

4 Likes

Seems Lebanese are in trend :+1:. Thanks for the introduction, good to know the stories behind. Will be interesting to follow your progress, good luck … :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Looks like I better get a early seat think it’s gonna get busy in here! Interesting strains you’ve got going.

2 Likes

Interesting! I’ll be checking in for sure

2 Likes

Nice project, I’ll be by for a visit to see what’s rollin out.

2 Likes

How are these going?

1 Like

Now that temps are below 100, they’ve no complaints. They started showing sex recently and were upgraded from solo cups to a bed on casters, where they’ll spend the rest of eternity as mother plants. Water only for the most part, but once in a while I share some coconut water or sst with em.
1)

2) Definite Female

3)

4) Definite Female

5) This one is a fricken miracle plant.

If you can see the little nub at ground level, it looks like she was topped, but she wasn’t

This is her a couple weeks ago. She had no meristem, so I left her alone and the growth came out of the cotyledon node!

There’s five Lowland Afghani x Dakini Kush on the left half of the bed.

The lanky one in the back on the right is a male kashmir.

16 Likes

Following for the grow

Did these finish? Would be awesome to see some pics!

5 Likes

Out of five, three were female. One male pretty much autoflowered at 16/8 on/off, the other kept his composure.

They had a rough summer starting with spider mites, and then when that problem was resolved I screwed up by letting the temps get too high and they stretched into a Dr. Grinspoon look-alike. They’re about three weeks away from harvest, give or take. As pregnant as pregnant can be with Kashmiri babes. Smells of rotten mangoes maybe?

@lefthandseeds My apologies for the lack of updates on this run. As soon as these three are done a second round will start and get this journal back on track.

17 Likes

That’s pretty wild! It actually structurally looks a lot like BH Lebanese, but with a lot more resin from the Black Leb. Recently, I’ve been thinking about trying to grow a bunch of them out and do a selection or two.

6 Likes

Smells of over-ripe fruit and bubblegum.

19 Likes

Looks really good. What’s the smoke like? Structure is a lot like the blue hemp leb, but it has way more resin like the black.

5 Likes

Damn nice bud my friend @DiggySoze

2 Likes

How’d I miss this thread? I’m another grower/chucker who has been playing with some Lebanese strains.

Thanks for posting and good luck with the next run!

4 Likes

Lefty what’s the head like on the blue hemp or is it mainly breeding stock?

2 Likes

Turned it into dabs.
I don’t really enjoy dabbing, so they get layered in a bowl pack like hot fudge or tiger-striped across a rolling paper. Smoking a bowl now, for reference, :wink:
Halfway through the bowl and the high’s like a heavy blanket fresh out the dryer. I’mma bet there’s some cbd in the mix.

Frozen to around 0F. Quick-washed with 190 Everclear, swirling for 30 seconds on the dot, drained for about ten seconds to get the clear golden fraction.

Second wash immediately, neither timed nor temp controlled, soaking and swirling to get anything leftover. Yielded about twice as much, still not too dark.

8 Likes

Does this have that roundish bb style calyxs like grinspoon?

Kinda looks like it

1 Like

Yeah that comes from the blue hemp Lebanese side.

@DiggySoze I agree about the CBD.

@OleReynard The blue hemp leb was very mild, pleasant and extremely relaxing. It had very low psychoactive effects. I found it very nice to smoke in some situations. It was kind of scraggly, had narrow leaves and airy buds. Hashy, musty and sugary like agave. Finished under 50 days. The black is completely opposite. Pretty psychoactive, a little racy, wider indica leaves, pineapple, tart fruit smells.

6 Likes

Yeah kinda. The Swiss blue hemp Lebanese if where it comes from. You can kinda see it in the harvest pics here:

Not quite as big as the grinspoon calyxes, but still pretty sizeable.

3 Likes