Royal Lebanese

I have grown out my Real seed Co Lebanese and they are about a month from finishing, I had some ace Lebanese f1/seeds and pollinated them with the landrace team.male I got…so I’m gonna roll with this
@royal
Royal was good to send me some seeds from blonde Lebanese strain out of bekaa valley
I dropped eleven in a shot glass and will check them tomorrow
I’m undecided what else to run. I’m running some dancehall cbd f1 and have a romulan grapefruit mom reveggin.
But may just pullout some freebie fem seeds and run them with the lebanese

13 Likes

Hey I just hit my female Leb with some of the pollen I sent you so I’ll be able to tell you if it’s viable soon enough. I have no reason to think it isn’t but I’ll know for sure.

2 Likes

Curious about Lebanese varieties myself, typically more indica leaning effects? Or no?

1 Like

I’ve seen it listed as an Indica and other places as a Sativa. From the same stock of beans I had a male who looked pretty Sativa like and a female who looked more Indica like.

3 Likes

Curious as well. Down to learn any and all info given

2 Likes

Lebanese that I have grown can look sativa or indica.and the batch from real seed flowered while under 16/8 lighting…so they are sativaindicaruderalis right?

3 Likes

My green stem ace pheno was low THC and high cbd but would wake up you in the morning …the red stem plant was a couch lock strain. The seeds produced a night time strain that I brwd to the landrace team.
@lefthandseeds
Has more experience than me…he can comment I’m sure

3 Likes

OK unfortunately I had to leave town. I put @royal
Lebanese seeds in a shot glass for 48 hours and then in a paper towl and left town after a week I can back and two had popped. I.put them in jiffy cups and happy frog soil under a CFL…will post in a few days.

2 Likes

They are up!!!

5 Likes

Well the necrotic one died…I only have one left.

2 Likes

Damn that sucks. Hopefully the one you have left is the chosen one!

2 Likes

I hope female