Realseedco lebanese seeds on the way

A few lucky listeners will be receiving some f1/real seed co lebanese seeds from me in the mail.
This pheno was a cool.plant. it grew and germinated well and when grown in a 2/liter pot using diluted happy frog soil on 16/hour light…began flower when the roots filled the pot. It was about 15in tall
Single.cola, hashy smell…leaves wet with resin in a garden shed under an led shoplight!
After about six weeks the fan leves fell off on their own.
Harvested at eight weeks made great joint rolling smoke. Mid quality high, nothing too powerful, just a pleasant elevation similar to the cheper mexican we used to smoke in ‘high’ school circa 1976 …no strange taste etx.
Trimming was easy as was curing etc.
I.will.make some drysift.later.
Those of you on my.list will receive some soon
If you have gifted me seeds in the past and didnt receive any and want some…pm.me.

23 Likes

Awwww… …I thought you might tease us with a picture or two.

3 Likes

Yea any chance we could get a pic or two?

3 Likes

7 Likes

Keep in mind i was only growing for seed …not a huge plant

2 Likes

Dibs please. Could use as many as I can get

1 Like

Sorry…no new customers at this time

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: that’s hilarious

3 Likes

Wait… did you switch this to 12/12 when the roots filled the container? Or did it sort of go into an autoflower mode?
I think I recall @lefthandseeds mentioning that some Leb strains behave like autos…

Just wondering what was going on with yours here…

3 Likes

I growing years ago Lebanese from Blue Hemp…

8 Likes

A lot of them will start flowering around 14-15 hours and finish very early outdoors in the summer. Not quite auto, but very nice for outside growing.

Wow! I’ve grown that one, but only from reproduced seeds. I’ve never seen the original packaging. Thanks for showing it.

5 Likes

Small little bushy things! Glad it all went well for you @trowertripper

Yes once they started flowering at thirty days veg on 16/8 i just went ahead and began cutting the daylight hours back a half hour per week or so.
Its a good high, not a body slam.or anything but a good little buzz

@firehead

2 Likes

Not knowing anything at all about this plant, your photo screams hashplant. Is this plant used primarily for making hash? My disdain of trimming certainly hopes so!

Yes…i plan to make dry sift.i use a 120m silk screen and take the ground up weed and run it through the screen with a credit card and bang it about twenty times on to a glass table. I put a clay extruder from.michaels on a hot plate at 150°
I put about .33 gram in a elastic wrapper and in the extruder and.turn the crank a few times and it compresses it into a dime.size puck

3 Likes

Nice system you got there! I do love some hash but its been a while since I had enough harvest to make it worth running some. I just use bubble bags, but dry sift sound like the best quality based on reading here on OG. Really really need to make another hash batch. Thanks for sharing.

Two grams from half oz. Rimulan grapedruit hash made smal hard and dark puck that wont quit
Smoked a tiny amount maybe a .07 grm and was totally blasted.

4 Likes