Black Lotus by Bodhi Co-Op Preservation seed run

Congrats, and thanks for the work that went into pulling this off on behalf of the community, @BackyardBoogie420 . Looks to be a plenty bountiful harvest. :metal:
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

8 Likes

Awesome work, great to see a good outcome. Thanks for your efforts brother.

7 Likes

Thanks again to everyone for all the kind words!! It’s been really amazing going through all the comments. I figured I’d give one last quick update to kind of wrap this project all up. I (over)dried it up real nice, so I could easily grind it all up and sort the seeds out quickly. Then just did the angled roll tray trick to get all the nice seeds out. I wanted to go fancy and build a little seed sorter, but Ive been too busy lately. And luckily it only took a half hour or so to get them sorted well enough. As of now, they are officially on the way to @BudWhisperer, so he can work his magic on the distro side. Since, there weren’t as many seeds as I hoped, I ended up send them all out, minus 10 green ones. Mostly to check the germ rates.

I also did shamelessly smoke a few joints of the trim. It was very very resinous, and I cant wait to hash it out. The smell/effect were very unique, and not at all what I expected. Very balanced/full body high. But also really hard to nail exactly how. Had my mind running on slow mode for sure. But honestly, what suprised me most was the flavor. I kept getting a very cologne taste. Almost halfway between Drakkar Noir and Axe body spray lol. Very cool to experience though!

65 Likes

Congrats on the completion! It’s gotta feel good :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Congrats on making it to the end, @BackyardBoogie420 !!!

@BudWhisperer thanks again you two making this happen :pray:

7 Likes

Great job on this project, it’s been a pleasure to watch. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

A job well done. Congratulations!

5 Likes

Awesome run brother @BackyardBoogie420 and Congrats on the completion.

6 Likes

Awsome run @BackyardBoogie420 you made it! Was great watching this one :green_heart: :+1:

5 Likes

Congratulations on the successful run. Great work. :seedling:

6 Likes

nice to see great job!! @BackyardBoogie420

8 Likes

Beautiful grow !!
Congratulations :tada:

6 Likes

Amazing :raised_hands:
I’m so glad to see success :muscle:

And those terps I’m hearing sound damn awesome :star_struck:

5 Likes

This one does sound good, and damn that’s a lot of seeds.

4 Likes

Hello all,
Thank you for your interest! @BackyardBoogie420 did a fantastic job w the limitation of having just 1 female and 6 male plants.

Because there was just 1 female plant, there are fewer seeds than we originally hoped for, (and i still need to count them).
But once i sort the seeds i figure there will only be enough seeds for 25-40 OG members at 8-10 seeds each. And neither myself nor @BackyardBoogie420 are keeping any of the seeds for ourselves so that others may grow them.

So as to not burden the Co-op distribution team, i have decided to distribute the seeds myself. Including International, over the next 3-4 weeks.
Sending them free to the members who posted in this Black Lotus f2 thread PRIOR TO THIS POST, as thanks for their participation. Instead of the feeding frenzy of having a (limited) traditional Wiki sign-up.

I will be DM-ing the members who qualify, for their addresses over the next 2-3 weeks.
Prioritizing TL3 and REG EM members.

Thank You all and i’m very sorry there aren’t enough seeds for everyone.

71 Likes

You need pucks or flips or anything?
@BudWhisperer

8 Likes

Thanks for putting in the work. It may not be as many seeds but that’s still a good amount to continue the lineage and seems like a fair way to pick who is able to receive them.

11 Likes

Thank you for your kind offer! I will be sending in regular envelopes w a greeting card, so coin flips will be used.
I will happily accept any spare flips and/or rubber hose washers.
Thank You!

13 Likes

As long as you don’t mind if the washers are printed, I can have a bunch on the way to you today 🤷🏻

21 Likes

Thank you both for all the effort. Appreciate both of you.

Thin cardboard boxes will work great for the flip part also. You just need to cut it

10 Likes