Black Lotus by Bodhi Co-Op Preservation seed run

I’ve had snow lotus by itself and it was very indica. There’s a lil sativa in there though which i’m sure could express itself.

I kept the jar for reference as I was surprised at the THC level. It says hybrid but i’d say def is mostly indica.

!

19 Likes

I just harvested a snow lotus last week, the pheno I got was definitely a sativa leaner but I doubt I did her enough justice to hit 30% but it was a potent smoke. Shout out to Boogie for the f2’s

15 Likes

Nice. I also have some of those and plan on saving them to BX redundant goji f1 lines in the future.

4 Likes

Chop day is always a fun one. I can’t wait to see how many seeds you end up with!

Good job @BackyardBoogie420

8 Likes

Nice! How long did you flower for?

3 Likes

can’t beat their genetics -CSI - running Chem D (what a massive plant) then Chem 91 is next on list Got 9 packs of different genetics (chem line) when I ordered just 1 pack -Chem D - got dam near $1.000 in free seeds (still can’t believe it) Wish Bodhi offered female seeds !!

6 Likes

I had to make room in the tent so I chopped a little bit early at day 69 they could’ve easily went 80 days. Has a very unique scent to it, very earthy with some incense and a slight hint of some type of stone fruit but its very faint

10 Likes

My inner macguyver would be itching making one of those auto seed separating devices lolol

Great job brother i look forward to some f2s! :call_me_hand: :v:

4 Likes

Congrats for the run @BackyardBoogie420 :slight_smile: Only one girl, but I bet you’ll have lot of seeds! I’m curious how many.

4 Likes

Would be a dream come true if he made fems of Nepali OG.

5 Likes

Great job brotha, bravo! :clap::clap::clap:
Thank you.
:slightly_smiling_face:
Glad the run was a success.
I hope you get a grip of healthy beans.
Can’t say that I envy your shucking jail though!
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

Congrats on getting to the finish line! Shuck yeah :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Have you sampled any of the Afghani’s or Pakistani’s from Indian Landrace Exchange? Some of those are legit with crazy terpenes. Maruf is the truth!

7 Likes

I have not. Someone sent me Maruf Red but it didn’t make it. I’m concerned with the purity of their lines also.

5 Likes

I haven’t smoked any in a bit, but the Black Lotus F2 cut I ran indoors had berry… and strangely, ammonia I think?

It was good, but a little odd.

ETA: Ok, I went and grabbed a bud and smoked some. I wish I’d given the plant another week to ten days (story of my life). Anyway, breaking it up my fingers smelled awesome. Definitely a multidimensional smell, dark berries, some kind of incense-y sandalwood maybe scent in the background. I’d still need to think about how it tastes, the first bowl of it the flavor was pretty subdued. Pleasant, though, with the right plant I could see keeping BL around.

11 Likes

Congratulations on a successful seed run.
Nice job, the plants look fantastic. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Whaaahooo! Congrats @BackyardBoogie420 ! Look like you’ll be swimmin’ in beans soon! Great job! :clap:

:call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Awesome job @BackyardBoogie420 thats what you’ve bean waiting for👍

9 Likes

Thank you @BackyardBoogie420 and to @BudWhisperer for making this happen. More indica on a Snow Lotus sounds awesome. Congratulations on a successful seed run.

10 Likes

Congrats and thank you for your work here @BackyardBoogie420

Now let’s all celebrate by getting our boogie on :laughing: :point_down:

16 Likes