Black Pearl by Mr. natural

That’s the 80% Sativa Mother, large marble size round buds spiraling 3’ up the two apical stalks Like spears to a conical kola. Both crosses with Skunk #1 and Afghani kush purple are showing stable traits even and wide V lateral branching, half the stretch of MOM so far. Buds on crosses are much chunkier. Starting to look forward to working this line with my purples. I can’t wait to taste the Black Pearl , it is supposed to be reminiscent of Dutch Treat with a Sativa edge, happy and giggly…who don’t like that?

5 Likes

Running two 1250 digital ballast Hortilux + with cool tubes and hoods in 6x8x9H space. Raised beds vertical fan underneath in the middle change air 4 times a day… try to keep lights out under 70 degrees for the purples.
Just started running live soil mix, 1-part organic vegetable food until three weeks in flower then cold press kelp and fish emulsion and potassium and phosphorous boost ramping up until chop.
Running all plants with single topping and no training other than super cropping main stem from first real leaf and light distance.
I Want to watch them grow this time around not just pump them out like hogs to slaughter. But I still push plants hard. And have 20 strains of regs in soil any given moment to feed the monthly harvest (4-6 plants) perpetual jungle.
Here’s the other debauchery I’m up too:

2 Likes

Marvelous!! Do you know any way to get a hand on some beans??! i used to reliably get Black Pearl from a grey market delivery service here in San Diego CA but they got rolled and I’ve been quite sad to not find it anywhere else! Cheers :call_me_hand:t3::dash: