On the hunt. Looking for african black magic/ituri norie

Looking for the African black. Anyone have any ideas where it can be found?

1 Like

Snowhigh probably has his Congolese Black in stock.

1 Like

What’s his info

I don’t think it ever actually existed. It seems like it’s more of a wet-cured cob style thing that made the black color.

Pretty much all lowland African stuff is green.

4 Likes

Not wet cured this one grows black. Seen many post about it and everyone says the same thing. Looks like dirt weed but will knock your dick in the dirt. It’s actual name is African black magic as I have found it in the last few hours

2 Likes

According to dj short it’s real and the strongest he’s ever had, now could it be just a specific phenotype? Probably but the question is what strain did it come from? The reason I’m looking is it’s supposed to be extremely psychedelic

2 Likes

DJ short says a lot of things. Take a lot of the “old timer” observations with a grain of salt. It was a simpler time…

It’s like RKS, something everyone’s supposedly had but no one has any pictures or plants.

There’s Colombian Black and Vietnamese Black too but those grow green as Kermit.

10 Likes

Thinking it’s one phenotype, I just want to try it for my wife’s seizures. I’ve tried cbd heavy, thc heavy, 1:1. Next to try is something high in thcv. There is supposed to be an African strain with extreme medical qualities.

2 Likes

@Daytripr69 you can request to be on Snowhigh’s mailing list by sending a request to:

genetixgenius@gmail.com

I’m growing his Heart of Darkness right now. it is Narrow Leaf Afghani x Uzbekistani x Black Congo. Much more satty than I thought it would be. It is definitely a challenge (for me) to grow the long flowering sativas from start to finish inside.

I grew his Panama Black, and it went 26 weeks seed to harvest. I think the Black Congolese BX would maybe be about the same!

8 Likes

$170 for 5 seeds is a bit much lol

4 Likes

And those big haze colas make thousands…not saying breeding tropicals doesn’t take a shit load of effort but jeez lol. 34 bucks a seed.

6 Likes

@Daytripr69 I may have a solution. I’m looking for a tester for my Malawi Gold x X18. I think the Malawi Gold also may be high in THCv. Not sure if it is something you might want to try but thought I would offer.

You are also welcome to some of the Heart of Darkness x X18 when they are done. The Heart of Darkness. Not sure if it is a 1/4 or a 1/2 Black Congolese.

7 Likes

Oh hell yeah, this is why I love this place. I’m up for giving them a shot. Anything to keep my wife with me longer.

5 Likes

Everyones looking for this. No one has it. The only black weed I have ever known to exist was a special cut of Thai grown in Seattle in the 80’s. It fits the profile. Hard as a rock and black. Lonnie may not have the cut alive anymore. I reached out about 6 months ago but hes out of the growing world now.

3 Likes

Well damn that sucks! This is the second time I’ve read about it, the first was it’s anti cancer qualities and not the thcv.

1 Like

I would like to find a LowlandCambodian/ PanamaRed/HighlandThai hybrid that’s not incredibly inbred yet myself.

1 Like

https://www.choice-cannabis-seeds.com/reeferman-seeds-african-black/prod_2125.html

2 Likes

To bad they’re out of stock

What about Colombian black?

Don’t know if it’s the same, reason I was looking for this one is it’s supposed medicinal qualities

1 Like