Black Snow: The Grow Show

:joy: ha love it

1 Like

11 Likes

Hey bud! Morning! Really nice thread! And as I mentioned on the FSFC thread, believe it or not, I may or not have received the beans coming through @DougDawson by mid March. Just looking at this beauty from @Mr_Greenfern, if possible, I’ll be joining this joint venture. Great idea @anonymous4289!! Same plant and a bunch of different people growing it! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

Btw, was trying to find the thread by searching “Dark Snow” lol! Never found it! :flushed: Stoner! :rofl:

4 Likes

woowhoo!! i got them safe and sound! thanks @anonymous4289

5 Likes

Let the soaking begin.

Awesome.

14 Likes

Will you be up-dating here or you own thread. I like to follows yours too.

1 Like

I’ll post all action here.

Got to warm things up a bit. Chilly

8 Likes

Extremely! Hope the beans are sprouting someplace warmer, or they’ll never break ground!

1 Like

For sure, got the fire started…hope to make fire.

1 Like

Double checking the tent for light leaks. Getting some bleed through around the zipper. Cloth is folded over weird. Need a steamer to flatten it out.
Also small small pinholes from the stitching on the top vent 6” vent hole. Tiny pinholes bit I see specks of light.

I’ll tape it all up well.

4 Likes

Never let it be said that you take dull photos :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Loving the show.

3 Likes

@G-paS
would you care to join us?

3 Likes

If anyone that has dealt with me and has anything positive (or negative) to say i have a feedback page, feel free to leave a comment/review.

https://overgrow.com/t/anonymous4289-feedback/

3 Likes

I have had this on watch from the begging and have been enjoyed watching. :heart_eyes:

:green_heart: :seedling:

I am group to be in your group

3 Likes

WHOA! I love the carpeting but yeah that even colder than my basement before adding in all the gak to make the plants happy! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

So would you like some black snow seeds so you can participate too?

1 Like

Black Snow week 7

25 Likes

looking good. :+1:

2 Likes