Blank slate, set up suggestions needed

The 400 watt lights you have would be better, excellent verging lights 2 should do it

1 Like

Use the t 5 f8 bulb for the mothers

1 Like

The 400watts I have are just HPS though, their older non conversion MH/HPS lights

1 Like

Looks like you got a solid plan going.

3 Likes

Off topic but that floor matt is awesome @RainToday.:v:

2 Likes

Tx! Gift from mum. She knows me well :grin::green_heart::rofl:

2 Likes

7’6" tall will fit gorilla tents just not with extensions. I would continue your environ controls plans but treat the rooms as lung rooms.

plan out some 4x4 and 8x8 and all kinda options, but I think it will make cleanup way easier and controlled. Ultimately you wanna keep perpetual cycled grows going and having many seperate areas of more specific environ controls will help you in grow quality as well.

whats your harvest/dry/cure plan? being able to “flip” a tent into a mini dry room can be a help. I’m just a home hobbyist with a couple different sized tents, but am very intrigued into this setup! good luck with it!

2 Likes

I have a few hanging racks that I use to dry with, they will be placed in the middle smaller room which I will have at 60F/60% to dry for a couple weeks before they are cured.
I am going with one bigger crop for the time being, but I plan to stagger half the room by a week so that I can have adequate time to harvest the entire room and it will free up my drying racks.
I will have plants in my veg room ready to go into flower as soon as the room is fully cleaned so that I can start it again. Also gives me a window to do any modifications or fix things without having any plants in the room.
I was also looking at doing this because if a pest problem arises then I don’t lose many plants that are in different stages of flowering.

1 Like