Blaze’s OG Pheno Hunt Freshman Edition

New haircut. Becoming a twice a week thing.

3 Likes

Let us Pray. :pray:

The Lavender Mac got a funky leave structure :flushed:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Couple tops nothing major

5 Likes

Just noticed that the frostier and the one flowering the most is only throwing three blades and the occasional two blade. Weird af.

1 Like

Dosidos looking beautiful. I’m hoping they both are female.

Shot of the three leafed forum stomper without the light

Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Forum Stomper coming with the frost

6 Likes

Thinking this girl has about two weeks left. Happy with how she’s turning out

6 Likes

Now that the autos are nearing the end of life
I can start to focus on the real task at hand which is finding a great mother plant or mothers. I started off by topping these two Lavender Dosido plants. I topped the two new tops and removed the 4 largest fan leaves on each plant, exposing the four new main branching areas. In the past I’ve LST’d myself into extra work so for these I’m gonna top and strategically defoliate to try and gain width that way. I need my plants to be symmetrical for my sanity lol. They look to be doing quite well. Hope they are both female🤞

5 Likes

Also, two days ago I switched from 20/4 back to 24/0 because rest is for the weak and I want these autos out of my tent. No discernible issues thus far in doing so. We shall see.

1 Like

7 Likes

:birthday::birthday::birthday:

4 Likes

Hate the lighting it doesn’t do the frost justice really

3 Likes

Gave the three leafed Forum Stomper the chop today. Still have the other one that should be ready in a week.

4 Likes

Trimmed this one wet because I’m out of bud. Next one will be hung whole for 14 days. 9 oz wet prolly end up with about 3 ounces. If this one is three the other one is prolly 4.5 oz.

5 Likes

The gnome making the weed stronger.

7 Likes

Shouts out to @bassman5420 for the PBB C99 Gelato beans!

5 Likes

Ooh damn! You are the first person to tag me about popping my “Cindy” cross (C99/HBxPBB)xGelato. Thank you very much for tagging me. I am very interested to see how she does for you!

1 Like

Are they feminized? I’m hoping it’s a female I can clone. I don’t see balls and it’s 6 nodes in user 24/0

1 Like

Yes, all the crosses I made were fems. Only regs I have given away so far are the Old School Cali Fire Mix from the new years eve giveaway.

1 Like