Blaze’s OG Pheno Hunt Freshman Edition

That makes me very happy after growing out two dosido regs that went male :joy:

1 Like

Sorry I missed your party till now @BlazeUno423, I dig the work you’ve been doing so far :+1: I made some Ice Cream Cake #5 S1 photo fems, saw it was in your favorite strains n figured I’d offer a pack if you wanted em

Keep up the damn good work bud

6 Likes

Definitely interested fam! I got some not long ago from a friend and the taste was amazing. Hopefully I can get a similar pheno. Message me when you get a chance!

1 Like

Flushing

3 Likes

Finally pulled the other FS. Now to work on the GDP and the Cindy Cross. We need a better name lol I’m not typing the whole genetic cross everytime I speak of this plant so we shall call her Cynthia for now lol. I took two cuts out one in hydro and one in soil.

5 Likes

Fuckng great dude.
Look that bush , omg.
:astonished:

1 Like

This plant is a dick. Gotta watch my watering habits lol.

3 Likes

Okay I just need to say that I wasn’t aware that pheno hunts typically involve hundreds of seeds and what I’m doing might be laughable to call a pheno hunt, I’m still hunting mothers with traits I want in order to breed them so I’m not sure that it wouldn’t be called a pheno hunt lol.

1 Like

Flipped this Cynthia to flower while I pop some more seeds in the veg tent. Plan is to just leave my 4x2 on a flower timer and move new plants in accordingly. I’m flipping earlier than normal just to see exactly what is worth really working, and once they are big enough to take two clones they are going to flower.

Forum Stomper turned out decent and I ended up with a decent yield to get me thru till I chop something else. Too many leaves to trim the way I wanted though.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Cynthia looking lovely @bassman5420

4 Likes

Ooh nice! How the hell do I keep missing/skipping over your damn thread? Pretty annoying, so thank you very much for tagging me again. Super interested to see how she does! :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I haven’t been posting much lol. I love all the stages but I understand that veg pics are like children’s artwork. Only the parents will appreciate it usually so I’ll continue to tag u in my updates. :joy:

:green_heart: Out of likes… But ya I am down to see any pics heh, not many of these have been grown out yet so glad to see any updates. :+1:

1 Like

It’s looking like it’s gonna be a nice plant. Very resilient with a lot of 9 finger fans. May break into 11 fingered fans even. It’s growing like good genetics. What the lineage on the parents?

C99/HBxPBB mom hit with Gelato fem pollen.
So that would be (Cinderella 99xHeadband)xPeanut Butter Breath crossed with Gelato.

1 Like

3 Likes

Veg tent action :muscle:

2 Likes

Cynthia starting to frost up :snowflake:

3 Likes

This clone is not happy. It rooted and looks great under the lid but above makes me wonder if it’ll even survive. I ph’d and fed today to try and perk her up. Even my soil clone is upset. I usually run them under 30 watts of blurple or cheap shop led, I feel like the 95w Bloomspect may be the culprit lol. Really just wanted to see if they would survive under the same light as my other plants veg because that’s a hell of a lot easier than having to have a separate cloning space. I think the stress they endured is not worth the time and effort I saved by not separating them from healthy rooted vegging plants.

1 Like