Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Probably add one to the secret Santa box for some lucky recipient also .

1 Like

I gave out cannabis gift bags about a week ago, 3 types of flower from my outdoor, Obama Kush gummies, Master Kush gummies and 25 MG Bubba New York 1:1 Bubba Kush CBD 25MG brownies and 25MG Master Kush brownies Everyone’s Happy as f today. :slightly_smiling_face: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Yup looking forward to the gift exchange this year gonna be epic.

2 Likes

Hell Jetdro
i just ran your thread,
i can feel ur satisfaction tasting your first wedding cake buds
when i first grew it some years ago, i was like wow!, precedent wow! thing was gg4 meet 5 yrs before :wink:
i liked it more than gg4 thx to the vanilla biscuit yummy flav, nice effect maybe not as long as it should be but solid, awesome nose and taste, until the end, proper strain.
unfortunatelly i received it along with a dozen other cuts from uk, hplvd in da mix
(mutant mites too but this is an other story…)
next grow she wasn’t the same and never was again
i don’t want to send u bad vibes but beware of the wedding cake, i saw your last pics and she looks like when she deteriorated at home :confused:
first grow she was strong branches, second one thin branches/leaves on all clones, not as much trichs, at the end weed was just the ghost of precedent run, tried again > same thing, had to throw her :frowning:
i got her back from but i doubt she still ok, just waitin’ to cross her with weddingmints i’m currently growing
that virus broke the rules
i touch wood yours stay safe as long as possible :wink:

mites is a real pb too, those i received years back from uk were hard ones, i mean unbeattable ones, starting probably from us to uk to…these mites knew all the chemicals, superior resistant strain
that time i promised to myself never use chemicals against again

i got hit by mites in the mom’s tent this summer, fortunately all the mom’s were in little pots cause of too much back ups at the same time, i threw the most affected, i only left a couple of leaves to the whole others
then i started give em a rude shower, head down, every 2/3 days
then i sprayed a mix and change the formula every shower party
i changed the tent too, first one in quarantine for some weeks
after 14 days i never seen any again

As u said, those restant are evil mutants one, i recommend u not start 12/12 before be absolutely sure they’re gone mate
essential oils+blacksoap works well / garlic/pepper/ginger’s decoction / iso alcool/ sulfur…
they don’t like the change, the more u change the better imo

sorry for the pavé and the bad english
good luck :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Worth every penny to me!! Hate them fucking mites!! I say never again!!

6 Likes

Greetings @Jetdro,

I just added a new “Sanitizing” tool to my kit, Hypochlorous Acid!

Thanks to Bob @BudBusterPro who did the research on this stuff because it sounds like a miracle drug for all sorts of cannabis problems. It also has potential as an additive for root health in hydro systems.

Worth a look, everything you need to know in the thread below.
-Grouchy

8 Likes

All great points .

My issue was the WC came with mites I didn’t see. They infected a whole tent . Was like 4 weeks into flower when my blind dumb ass finally noticed .

Whacked them with everything. And I mean everything . Poor plants took a beating . I had a large tent 8 weeks into flower next to it and no way was I letting any into that tent .

Poor plants and tent got literally soaked 25 times in 3 weeks or so . Lots of times lights on because I had no choice . The plants really suffered . 5 plants in the tent . All shredded mostly by my treatments . I took them at 6.5 weeks because I saw there was no pint going longer .

The Wedding Cake was hurt the least . She is STRONG and took it way better than most of the others . She still looked nice returned a good yield for her age and size . Her bud is stupendous even early and mite eaten and burnt from spraying .

WC issues were the mites . Believe she is very strong and will SHINE in a clean run with no mites in my setup . Just hope this run right now is that run !!!

10 Likes

So I checked 25 leafs last night . Found eggs and mites on several , maybe 25 percent had them .

Looked really hard and long saw no living mites . The fact I did see mites and eggs tells me I’m still in the fucking battle .

Damn bullshit

The eggs were way larger than normal hope that means they are not viable . Not seeing a live fucker tells me the last spray I used works.

Got maybe 10 -15 days before I will flip .

Last hit of spray was Thanksgiving morning . Lights off used the electric mister thing . Thing works great and makes it simple to actually treat 100 percent of the plants . Hit them each with the thing on low , super fine mist that covers everything but only for a square foot or so . Then each on medium which is like a steam shower , lol, and to finish off flick the bitch to high . Like a foggy shower . They got 100 soaked , top of soil too , and all of tent .

Lights off 3 hours , then a 2nd hit same as first but with warm water only . Really soaked them off . Lights off all fans on high for another hour . Lights back on and let ‘em chill for an hour .

Went in an did big time LST on all of them . Can see pic above from last night . They had 3 more hours of sun before lights off .

Come home tonight , every one of the plants has tops facing the lights . Every one was tucked down and pointing to the floors . Each was tied about 8 times , every single one has grown 2 inches and turned upwards to face the LEDS! They look great would not suspect mite invasion so I hope all the dead bastards had been dead a while and just stuck to the leafs . None had legs and all were dark so wtf knows?, when this is over maybe I will know .

I hand washed these damn things as little ones so there has to be mites somewhere .

The shit I sprayed last actually killed all the fuckers and it claims to kill the eggs too . Gonna use it again Sunday night after work. Same deal and then Wednesday next week too .

If I find mites at day of flip I will not flip but yank em all . Not going through what happened in tent 2 just not . Was a waste of lights nutes and my time . Tent 1 yielded pounds tent 2 yielded shit.

Now I’m talking about it gonna go mix up some spray and soak the Mother tent again until the little ones are floating . Got nuff time to do lights off and on again before they time out for the night .

Thank God for the sprayer thing . Not a pain to do and only takes minutes

Shoulda got one way sooner @Joker

Oh BTW

The Proxy is great ! Came home put some rosin in it been hitting it for an hour . Times itself out then a simple double click 5 seconds to get to heat and take a hit . Prolly hit it 10 times already . Simple elegant works great

Doing dabs like an aristocrat not a junkie

Lol

8 Likes

Took 6 minutes to mix the spray fill the sprayer lights off temp weak light on and soak the Mother tent! Could do it in 5 minutes .

100% soaked every inch of the plants top to bottom . Doesn’t miss the undersides where they all live anyways .

If I have to fight mites I’m glad I have the sprayer AND , more importantly , the PROXY
:sunglasses:

I’m gonna win this battle . Got 8 stellar looking plants ready to perform just need to do my job

3 Likes

U round @ShiskaberrySavior

@MyLittleGrundle

@Joker
@Papalag

Bored and just watching tv waiting to hose off plants

Anyone else bored ?

4 Likes

Watching tv with the mrs

It sucks lol

2 Likes

What ya watching