Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Worth every penny to me!! Hate them fucking mites!! I say never again!!

6 Likes

Greetings @Jetdro,

I just added a new ā€œSanitizingā€ tool to my kit, Hypochlorous Acid!

Thanks to Bob @BudBusterPro who did the research on this stuff because it sounds like a miracle drug for all sorts of cannabis problems. It also has potential as an additive for root health in hydro systems.

Worth a look, everything you need to know in the thread below.
-Grouchy

8 Likes

All great points .

My issue was the WC came with mites I didnā€™t see. They infected a whole tent . Was like 4 weeks into flower when my blind dumb ass finally noticed .

Whacked them with everything. And I mean everything . Poor plants took a beating . I had a large tent 8 weeks into flower next to it and no way was I letting any into that tent .

Poor plants and tent got literally soaked 25 times in 3 weeks or so . Lots of times lights on because I had no choice . The plants really suffered . 5 plants in the tent . All shredded mostly by my treatments . I took them at 6.5 weeks because I saw there was no pint going longer .

The Wedding Cake was hurt the least . She is STRONG and took it way better than most of the others . She still looked nice returned a good yield for her age and size . Her bud is stupendous even early and mite eaten and burnt from spraying .

WC issues were the mites . Believe she is very strong and will SHINE in a clean run with no mites in my setup . Just hope this run right now is that run !!!

10 Likes

So I checked 25 leafs last night . Found eggs and mites on several , maybe 25 percent had them .

Looked really hard and long saw no living mites . The fact I did see mites and eggs tells me Iā€™m still in the fucking battle .

Damn bullshit

The eggs were way larger than normal hope that means they are not viable . Not seeing a live fucker tells me the last spray I used works.

Got maybe 10 -15 days before I will flip .

Last hit of spray was Thanksgiving morning . Lights off used the electric mister thing . Thing works great and makes it simple to actually treat 100 percent of the plants . Hit them each with the thing on low , super fine mist that covers everything but only for a square foot or so . Then each on medium which is like a steam shower , lol, and to finish off flick the bitch to high . Like a foggy shower . They got 100 soaked , top of soil too , and all of tent .

Lights off 3 hours , then a 2nd hit same as first but with warm water only . Really soaked them off . Lights off all fans on high for another hour . Lights back on and let ā€˜em chill for an hour .

Went in an did big time LST on all of them . Can see pic above from last night . They had 3 more hours of sun before lights off .

Come home tonight , every one of the plants has tops facing the lights . Every one was tucked down and pointing to the floors . Each was tied about 8 times , every single one has grown 2 inches and turned upwards to face the LEDS! They look great would not suspect mite invasion so I hope all the dead bastards had been dead a while and just stuck to the leafs . None had legs and all were dark so wtf knows?, when this is over maybe I will know .

I hand washed these damn things as little ones so there has to be mites somewhere .

The shit I sprayed last actually killed all the fuckers and it claims to kill the eggs too . Gonna use it again Sunday night after work. Same deal and then Wednesday next week too .

If I find mites at day of flip I will not flip but yank em all . Not going through what happened in tent 2 just not . Was a waste of lights nutes and my time . Tent 1 yielded pounds tent 2 yielded shit.

Now Iā€™m talking about it gonna go mix up some spray and soak the Mother tent again until the little ones are floating . Got nuff time to do lights off and on again before they time out for the night .

Thank God for the sprayer thing . Not a pain to do and only takes minutes

Shoulda got one way sooner @Joker

Oh BTW

The Proxy is great ! Came home put some rosin in it been hitting it for an hour . Times itself out then a simple double click 5 seconds to get to heat and take a hit . Prolly hit it 10 times already . Simple elegant works great

Doing dabs like an aristocrat not a junkie

Lol

8 Likes

Took 6 minutes to mix the spray fill the sprayer lights off temp weak light on and soak the Mother tent! Could do it in 5 minutes .

100% soaked every inch of the plants top to bottom . Doesnā€™t miss the undersides where they all live anyways .

If I have to fight mites Iā€™m glad I have the sprayer AND , more importantly , the PROXY
:sunglasses:

Iā€™m gonna win this battle . Got 8 stellar looking plants ready to perform just need to do my job

3 Likes

U round @ShiskaberrySavior

@MyLittleGrundle

@Joker
@Papalag

Bored and just watching tv waiting to hose off plants

Anyone else bored ?

4 Likes

Watching tv with the mrs

It sucks lol

2 Likes

What ya watching

Borgia itā€™s a series on net flicks.

1 Like

I have never heard of that whatā€™s it about

1 Like

Jeff Dunham me the people over here

1 Like

Lol

:see_no_evil:

Space monkey 2
Smoking a fat one. Then smoke report on her

7 Likes

Looks pretty frosty from here

1 Like

Rome and the pope in the 1400

The wife likes it

1 Like

Damn thatā€™s nice

1 Like

She was the one that went pink and was completely covered head to toe as she is curing half of it is turning purple and black. She yielded 7 ounces and Iā€™m about to see what sheā€™s all about her looks are outstanding and her smell is too sorry about the shitty pics just from my phone too lazy to get the camera

3 Likes

Yuck
Not for me

1 Like

Ashly my best friends daughter came over and wanted to try ALL the new Bud .

She had 2 hits of the Mac 1 cause she liked the smell and look . Said damn itā€™s too strong put it down . She picked Wedding Cake next , lol, little did she know . She timed out after the first hit ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦lol . The WC and the Mac are not for casual smokers , lol .

3 Likes

Yes yes. Iā€™m here. Watching some Bermuda Triangle special. Puffing a cone of purple punch and strawberry lemonade. Taste like smarties.

1 Like