Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

I can’t hold it anymore Captain , she’s gonna blow

5 Likes

When I placed the 4 plants from the second half of Tent 1 into my dry room all Hell broke loose. The WC are chunky and heavy and holding immense amounts of water . I have pulled and emptied 7 gallons from the room since 9am!! Can’t get it under 70 with the dehumidifier running for all its worth .

It’s 83 F with 95 % humidity . House downstairs is 72f 60 humidity , same as upstairs . Room is like a rain forest , lol

Temps low enough no harm no foul , it will come down in 2 days when the WC gives iOS most of her water. Will slow the dry a day or three which is fine by me

4 Likes

Tent 1 is now complete. Harvested the right half before lights on this morning. In dry room hanging. Tent cleaned and ready for service.

SAD to see the big gal empty, lol, but wont be for long. Plus side is i got a great harvest , and will have some new buddage in a few weeks time.

I will come back and give my thoughts on the 3 strains, all 3 went full term, no bugs. Had early issues, but all finished real strong, so will be VERY fair rep of these strains. Cant wait to try full term sticky stinky no bug plants :sunglasses:

No clue of yield but will say WC is fat n heavy as Hell. She yielded big time for her size. Mac too, chunky heavy dense buds her full length. Blissfull Wizard’s are tight n smaller than either of these two. She had Many branch’s, so should match WC pretty close.

Tent is empty, clean , and now dark. Time to close this thread, ill start another. Will be back to finish it off with reports on the buds

L8R

Jet

11 Likes

Awesome grow Jet. Been a ride. I can’t wait for the next one. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :100: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Clean looking tent brother. I need to get my floor insert outside and scrub it down.

2 Likes

Wont have to wait long my friend

3 Likes

Make sure you tag me. So I don’t go weeks before stumbling onto it. :rofl:

1 Like

I already have , link above

I’ll go tag you

1 Like

Humidity finally coming down a bit . So far I have pulled 14. 5 gallons of water out of that room in 24 hours!!!

7 Likes

That will do it lol

How your day going brother

2 Likes

Finally! Hopefully the numbers will keep dropping now that the excess moisture has been removed

2 Likes

Awesome I don’t have to go to work again today!!!:heart:

All is good . All octos clean , tent clean , soil is finally dry will go through it today and clean it .

Dry room Almost working , lol

Tent 2 and 3 kicking major ass , gonna be nice plants .

It’s 930 am and all my chores are done Cept cleaning the dirt of roots and crap .

Gonna grab my hitter and take dogs for a walk

They are laying in living room fighting while laying down … they need a run

8 Likes

This is why there’s a garden hose attached to mine heading out to a drain on the other side of the building. I can’t be in there lifting that constantly.

4 Likes

Yeah , the wedding cakes have lots of water in them , lots!!!

Figure by this time tomorrow it will get to 60 or so , where I want it

2 Likes

Upstairs bedroom , would have to run house down hall and down stairs to drain line that .

I do have a hose on it going into a 10 gallon bucket so I only need to dump it once a day .

Fuck 10 gallons of water is heavy , lol

4 Likes

6 day hang test of Blissful Wizard

:+1::fire::+1:

3 Likes

I made PHK gummies yesterday. Man that is good medicine. :100:

1 Like

From ??? The carts or you bought PHK HASH or shatter ??

Hey ain’t checked my mail lately :pineapple:

1 Like

Its from the BHO shatter. :100:

1 Like

What strength , how many you eat at once , how they make you feel ? Forgot, your not in pain right ?

1 Like