Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

:rofl: Remember all the B.S we had to go through using a digatal camera. Hook it to the PC with a cord and it drained your AA batteries on the first upload. :rofl:

2 Likes

Great pictures.

4 Likes

WC is gonna be early

13 Likes

Yes…1 megapixel…lol

2 Likes

Just looked back through this thread. My day count was way off. No wonder i see some amber in those pics. They are like day 60 not 50 or whatever. Dont see day on post only month, can i find day i posted it???

Sweet, they are like a week out…color me happy, no wonder i see the leafs losing color, they are bout done

5 Likes

Not sure how with this insane weather lately but my outside ladies are fine and flowering

The ladies in kitchen window sill done stretching and flowering too

13 Likes

Beautiful plants, dogs and photography skills in general… As someone with a few shepherds (11 mo GSD & 4Y Dutch) i noticed you’ve managed to keep your buds super clean. Wondering if you had any tips to achieve this other than vacuuming religiously.

2 Likes

Shark vacuum , vac every damn day , dogs get brushed weekly and swim every day which pulls loose hair . High dollar hepa air purifier that WORKS .

Mostly the brushing . Take em out back to wood line and shred them with a SLEEK
‘Make clouds , lol

Thanks for compliments not sure we have talked before ??

Brushes , mostly use the Sleek , the wooden one with blade

8 Likes

This post how do I link it

1 Like

Think maybe once on one of the animal threads, probably just commenting on how cool it must be to have so many sheps. Saw your dog images today and since my GSD pup is blowing her coat figured you’d be a good person to ask. Gonna have to look into a quality HEPA filter and step up my game a bit. I think it’s too cold where I am at the moment for pool fun sadly, but come summer that sounds like a great idea. Thanks!

3 Likes

Makes it easy to make a decision.
Great shot @Jetdro

2 Likes

Thanks

YES it does.

Lost track of flip date. Just spent an hour running through the thread to find it.

Reason plants have so much color and starting to fade is TODAY is NOT day 54 or whatever i thought, but DAY 68!!!

Yeah…gonna grab my cam, take a bunch of pics, check the trichs. I have not till the pics yesterday, which appear there or close close.

HOW COOL…dry room is set n ready…can use one of the big lights to replace the lil 300 in tent 2 , put 300 in Mom tent to VEG the Sharmpit’s with !!!

LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER!!!

5 Likes

Trich inspection says Harvest this Monday :sunglasses: Works perfectly for me! Will give a big light to use in Tent 3, let me have the 300 back to veg Sharm’s lil gems with , and the dry room is ready.

Expect a real good dry on this one

5 Likes

Nice! Go get’m

1 Like

Monday morning is harvest, these will prolly be last pics of them alive. Run had issues starting, octo’s took care of it, finished strong :sunglasses:

Will pull one 640 LED from this tent and replace the 300 over heads in Tent 3. Then the lil 300 can Veg Sharms cuts in Mom tent till ready to go into the big one. Excited to get another growing .

I do still have Tent 2 and Tent 3 first week into the flip, but cool to start a new one

18 Likes

WTF, over…lol

2 Likes

You got some nice colours happening looks like some solid buds too.

2 Likes

Thanks
Yeah for their type they will yield well it looks
So different than how Ogah builds .

Next set in big tent gonna be whoppers

3 Likes

Click on the time the post was posted, in the upper right hand corner of the post, and a dialog box will pop-up containing the link

@HolyAngel

My WC look close to the TK you grew?Have and have smoked Animal Mints…THESE here do not smell or look like AM to me…

Your take?

1 Like