Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Honestly I think she looks closer to my TriForce #4 (TK x NL2/NL1HP) girl:

The TK will not color up no matter what, she stays lime green. Larger bracht’s than both of these too.

Triangle Kush:

For smells I can only quote HigherThought:

• It smells of lemon pledge, pinesol, pine tree, gasoline, jet fuel, acetone, nail polish remover, and rubber.
8 Likes

Thanks for those ! Obviously my WC takes after the TK. Is half TK anyways, which ever story you choose to believe. Mine is from Jbeezy who says it is TX x Animal Mints. Have animal mints here, given to me. As dried bud hard to tell, and it wasnt cured proper, but it has lots of muted colors in the bud. Bud is very tasty n strong .

Not as much like your TF in my eye. SURE both have the TK structure, but they are building differently . Can tell they share common lineage for sure!

See in yout TK pic she creates fox tail style buds? Stacking in columns? The WC here does not stack that way and no tails at all. She builds round and smooth , nothing :columnlar" about way she builds.

Looks like general growth pattern and size are spot on for all 3.

Where those smells from growing plant or from dried buddage he talks about ???

Ill go smell mine now, but 2 % chance i can put it into words, plus i smoke cant identifiy flavors well. Can tell all the different flavors , just cannot spereate them and verbalize what i smell. Been trying to get better atv it but i think i still suck. Lets see, ill go smell one

lol…man i got nothing …lol…PINE and other stuff, certainly pine

1 Like

Weather gonna be cold here next 5 or 7 days. Gonna take advantage of it for my dry. Blissful Wizard is 15 percent Amber right now, will take her tomorrow monring and get her in dry room while its cool . Let Mac and WC go till Monday, will help the room remove humidity better with the slight stagger anyways.

Always take after dark cycle before lights on. Have net in tent, so starting taking it out, so in morning in the dark, i just need to cut the stalks at dirt level and go hang.

Blissful was using the net , and as i pull it she is going to floppy town, lol. Not all branchs but most

6 Likes

Yes very much so but it was also over 80 for a good portion of that grow and that always means my plants foxtail a bit. She’d likely be more rounded in a sub-77 degree room but still with the columnar growth.

Bit of both really. I mean he is definitely talking of the finished bud there, but the smells during flower are still there too. Incredibly deep, multilayered, scents. All 4 of my triforce came out with a different portion of the smells that come out of the one TK girl. None have all of it in one plant which is kinda sad imo lol but what are you gonna do. Always heard about recessive elites that don’t breed true, TK is definitely that.

2 Likes

be interesting to see your take on my Wc when you try it.

1 Like

Yeah we’ll definitely have to swap here before too long. I’m still trying to root some more cuts of her but it’s a pain in the ass :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My WC now roots…normally but still veg’s, first part of veg, slow.

Mac now roots also…took 4 months to make WC and Mac happy, still working on WC , lol

1 Like

Tent 2, 1st week of flip, doing real good. Not sure what happened with this pic, but plants are just fine. Mac then WC

Tent 3 looking great

Grape Pie’s

Cereal Milk

Now to go get all sticky removng a net :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

13 Likes

Net removed, ready for chop tomorrow. Only popped off one lil bud :sunglasses:

Weight is there, heavy very dense buds.

Strain is called Flopenstien …lol

COOL tomorrow i get to see if my new automated dry room actually works under real conditions.

16 Likes

Dry room set , plants hung , automation turned on

INKBIRD set for 64F 60 humidity

5 Likes

So I set INKBIRD with a 2 degree swing . Didn’t want humidifier ac and dehumidifier going on and off every 5 seconds so I gave each a 2 degree swing above and below the set points .

Appears to be working like it should
This dry gonna be perfect and self limiting .
:sunglasses::sunglasses::fire:

8 Likes

Temp controlled well too

Gonna be. “Ronco” set it and forget it dry

Me happy :100:

9 Likes

Cool Man!!! You be having shit!!! :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

You mean I be having GOOD SHIT
This setup gonna work a treat it appears .

Jet comes to the 21 st Century

:sunglasses:

Morning @ColeLennon

4 Likes

Yep, that’s exactly what it means. :sunglasses: Morning Jet. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Morning Colin

So happy this setup works. No more hanging rags , running upstairs 35 times a day to jack with it , no more worrying about it either

:sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sweet love a working plan :100:

4 Likes

Tent 1 only half a tent now , lol

All cleaned and ready for Scharms plants

Big light going into tent 3 , tent 3 300 light going back to Mom tent

5 Likes

@HolyAngel

Ya could say hello once in a while…ask a question…make a comment…

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

You could have a dance party in that half empty tent.

4 Likes