Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Stoned, bored, couldnt help it, lol. Some shots with lights on and my prime lens. Should get lights out shots with this lens.

19 Likes

Yours are looking dam good too .

2 Likes

Gonna be a nice haul this run. Bout time, i stuck with the sickly lil clones and they have finally rewarded me for being nice to them. Next 2 Tents even better as they came into those tents ready to play …

4 Likes

Bro the colors are great

I know this is an epic grow just by the pics

3 Likes

Those look great!!!

2 Likes

The cuts preformed after a poor start . The octopots saved my bacon . The buds are the nicest I have grown or close to it. The LEDS kicked ass, and the first half harvest was excellent looking . These got 2 more days , just staggering the harvest to not overrun the new dry room. As it looks now , the room can handle all of it at once , not having any issues keeping first half harvest anywhere I set it .

Dry room dead ass on and steady , gonna be a pleasure and I can only imagine how good WC and Mac gonnna taste full term and coated . Gonna be a long wait

However I’m about to try some Mac and WC , even though both still alive in Tent 1 lol

Hydrator to the rescue🙈

5 Likes

You like Colen
Lol

2 Likes

Yeah, those pics and flower are top notch. You aiming for another poster pic :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

The pic coming up won’t be a poster child , lol

The dehydrated and Boveda’Wedding Cake

Lmao

1 Like

Man, great pictures Jet!! Wonderful colors. I’m happy for ya.

2 Likes

Lost a lot of color , still looks good however
Smell is off a bit funky

Gonna smoke it . Be GOOD test because I KNOW what this plant tastes like EXACTLY.

See how much makes it through a 2 hour dry and cure

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Mac going in pipe too :see_no_evil:

When I took the siccors to the WC bud it created and avalanche of tri’s on my tray

Like a little sand pile……bud is gonna be good

Maybe not THIS BUD , but the cured bud

6 Likes

Frosty I’m sure they are killer

2 Likes

About to find out

How far can I get ?

Will it even taste good enough to want to

I want to know so here goes

Note to self …… WC on right side Mac left

6 Likes

What’s in the middle?

3 Likes

No middle
3 to the right WC 3 to left Mac
:banana:

1 Like

Wow

It’s wedding cake alright

Taste is there , loud but muted at the same time . There is something up front funky , then it’s wedding cake . Power is there :sunglasses:

Tastes like WC with an aluminum can wrapped around it , or smoking from a alum soda can .
Metal taste is what I’m tasting .

Least power is there

Creaminess is there, taste it now middle of the little bowl . Yeah velvety .

Dried n cured this is gonna be tasty I think

Yeah , power is THERE! Very big body hit off 5 big hits. Got a big wave down my legs when I sneezed , lol . Just as the first early mite eaten , early run , she is not daytime bud , lol . I’m lit

If I was given this to smoke and asked my thought on its taste I would say … good , not great , noting special , but good

4 Likes

Let’s try the Mac , wonder if will have same metal taste

Could be the pipe , cleaned it spotless before loading these , no build up in the little bowls
Might be what I’m tasting

2 Likes

pipe or something with the dehydrator would be my bets :thinking:

long as power is there that’s all that matters. We know flavor will be there later. Least we know we got an easy way to check cuts before they’re done now… or scratch that itch for a quick sample :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah
Sure
Obviously something with the fast dry

Pipe adding to it . It’s WC alright , but flat not bright if you know what I mean . Like old poorly stored WC

BUT

I can use it to gauge . It has the power , it has the flavor profile , I now know it will be what I wanted when properly dried .

It’s actually really good . I’m lit up and feeling no pain. She is a 60 40 kinda gal and hits both ways hard , I’m smiling on hydrator bud

Lol

Now to try Mac

5 Likes