Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

LOL…could!!!

Now i can actually get to the Wedding Cake n Mac …CakenMac…lol

3 more days for these ladies :sunglasses:

11 Likes

They sure look big and heavy in the pictures should be a good haul. .
Mine are slated to be chopped sometime this weekend if I get ambitious.

4 Likes

14 Likes

I could but I don’t wanna constantly clutter up your beautiful work over here with me constantly stating how nice it looks! :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Dick…lol

1 Like

Well, dry room appears self running. Now just LITFA

4 Likes

So are you using two separate devices, the humidity device and the temp device? And both are being controlled by the app at the same time? I’m not seeing any wireless INKBIRD that does both temp and humidity control.

1 Like

As i said above, im using a window A/c init with it’s own thermostat in it. Inkbird wireless to control humidity, the dehumidifier and the humidifier.

I had to “tweak” the A/C temp control to match the inkbird and 12 meters in the room. Once that was done i let the A/C contol itself. Has about a 2 degree swing.

Would use 2nd inkbird, or one with both Temp and humidity, BUT, my A/c unit is digital and will not power up without a keypress.

Inkbird phone app only shoes me HUMIDITY

The 60 buck SENSOR i have up there shows me the screen you see. Temp Hum D.P and Himidity

So i monitor room with my Sensor, not the inkbird. Have inkbird set with alarms for high or low Humidity, the Senosr has alarms for all …temp hum DP VPD …WHYbi use both ,

Both read dead on for humidity. My tem/Hum gauges in room read same also!!! All good in there

5 Likes

Ah gotcha. I use the non-wireless Inkbird temp/humidity controllers and they are awesome. Been waiting for one with wireless control. Looks like you have to buy the two separate products to accomplish that. Definitely worth it though with how cheap they are.

Shame you can’t use the AC unit with a wifi inkbird temp controller. I have some “digital” devices like that which need a key press to turn on. They can almost always be bypassed if you’re decent with looking at a circuit and making a few changes.

But I’ll shut up now because you’re system is working great they way you got it. Congrats. I like the look of the app.

3 Likes

I could not do it, but would like it done. Dont know who could, NOT calling anyone to the house!

Inkbird works GREAT , but i like the cool Sensor i have better for monitoring, shows me all of it. It is consistent with the inkbird so i dont need to look at both

Yeah the sensor app is cool, inkbird not so much, lol

3 Likes

300 taken down, 640 placed in Tent 3, ladies gonna love it. Will spread them out tomorrow use the whole tent instead of just the half they were jammed in to.

17 Likes

Half of Tent 1 is down and hanging in dry room. Other half comming down Monday, a few day stagger .

Tent half is already clean, light and nets pulled. The 640 light went into Tent 3, replacing the 300 that was in there. 300 goes to Mother Tent to root new crop into Octopot’s.

Tent 2 got it’s last preventitive bug spray today, some lights off pictures are different, lol

Tent 2 and Tent 3 are on Day 7 of the flip. They will be my focus from now on , Tent 1 im done with , just need a chop Monday .

Tent 2 has 2 Mac 1’s, and 2 Wedding Cakes

Tent 3, now under a GLS 640 has 2 Grape Pie from @ShiskaberrySavior , 2 Cereal Milk’s, and 1 Lost Cake, my cross to WC,

16 Likes

Now to sit down, get super stoned, and figure out my next plant for Tent 1. KNOW its gonna be 2 Octopots only under the big 640, going for big plants. I KNOW Blue Dream and Strawberry Cough will be the ones going in.

What i dont know is who are the TWO im gonna run in there too, off to the side, under the little 300 .
Pretty sure 1 will be Frankenstien , cant figure out who else ,

Also cannot figure out the “plot” , lol How im gonna place the octos in the 5 x 10 tent. Was going to do just the 2 octos under the 640 in center of tent, easy access to plants, but now think i also want to add in 2 more Octos with the lil 300 overhead. Should still have plenbty of room .

octos are 18 inches square , tent is 5 x 10, want to be able to get to all sides of all plants , trying to draw it out now

Any ideas ???

5 Likes

Thinking like this

5 Likes

Frankie getting the call

7 Likes

Think ill close this one, start another. Be back to give harvest thoughts and what i think of the buds, but all thats left to do with the Blissful and Wedding Cake is to cut it down.

Start new thread with tents 2 and 3 and the startup of Tent 1 again

6 Likes

Even though I got bud out my ass , I still snipped small buds from wedding and Mac and put in the food dehydrator :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::fire:

Can’t help it , lol . I will be smoking some of my new harvest tonight , lol , just won’t be the best representation of the buds .

Forgot how long to do it so letting it go an hour then flipping the buds , check it then . I do remember it will be pretty hot and fast burning and not taste the best .

WTF did I do it ……lol …… can spare the little bit of bud and I am bored :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

ive been steady pulling buds off the hanging plants to smoke on every day lately. Get tired of smoking the same thing all the time so gotta change it up. No better way than that! :wink:

4 Likes

If you have a dry herb vape, I find the quick dry stuff isn’t as harsh or green tasting that way. I like my DynaVap for that. :+1:

5 Likes

Checked dehydrator , getting dry didn’t look or feel too bad . Flipped em like a burger

Gonna give another hour , then in tin can with 62 Boveda

Don’t like any manner of vape
Rather smoke burnt dry bud than vape
Temps ain’t high nuff to burn off the Thc so I can at least see if strong or not

5 Likes