Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

later :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire:

1 Like

21" all in @ColeLennon

2 Likes

Thanks brother @Jetdro must be recovering from the CMA’s yeeeehaaaaa :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Yeah was out really late and been at work all day

Glad you got the measurement

The octos would be a great tool for you I believe

3 Likes

Its all good :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Took a little taste of the wedding cake last night .

Let’s just say I’m VERY GLAD I have some in octopots now going into flower tent .

Was from a plant attacked by mites eaten half alive then hit with Spinoza and neem maybe 20 times . Stunted her growth taken at 6 weeks .

Killer taste killer smell absolutely a killer buzz too . She is absolutely all that !

Hope to do her justice this round

19 Likes

So checked on dry room last night . Full 14 days all stems snapping . Decided to get a head start and grabbed the Wedding Cake to trim .
Back story on this plant is I got it as a clone from Maine , along with 5 other strains . Put all 6 into tent 2 for a quick fast trail run . 4 weeks into flower I discover the tent is covered in mites . Tracing it back they came from the wedding cake , arg .

I sprayed and fought them for 2 weeks . When I took tent 1 down I looked at them and decided to take them too . Most of the leafs were burnt and lots of the buds too .

So I wasn’t expecting much when I trimmed this plant .

To my surprise she yielded a bit over 3 ounces of primo bud . No popcorn no larf all buds were nice dense and hard .

Had to “shave” a bunch of buds but under the burnt was perfect . Looks really nice too .

Smell is outstanding and the high hits instantly and HARD . Smoked her last night and all I can say is if I hadn’t had the mites and taken her way early it had a chance of being the best bud I have ever grown .
Cannot wait to get a clean full run on her .
Just might jank all the blissfull and the fill the octos with all wedding cake . YEAH ITS THAT GOOD !

15 Likes

Sounds amazing : )

2 Likes

Interesting. I have a Larry OG x WC clone going in my next cycle.

2 Likes

You feeling any better yet

1 Like

Fuck no. Go from sweating my ass off to freezing. And I guess you could say it’s a tolerance break too. Haven’t smoked anything in 5 days! :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Home from work, have next 2 days off. Got like 15 plants hanging in dry room for 15 days. Have 12 grams of bubble in freezer, where it has been 7 days. Got my NugSmasher sitting next to me at temp.

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Gonna go snatch samples of everyone, smoke 'em, smash 'em, …long as i can …LOL!

7 Likes

I REALLY like her, been puffing her . About to press her and see some Rosin

1 Like

So, how did she press?

1 Like

Had to sample the Mac1 Caps Cut 1st. Too bad she was REALLY burnt up from my mite fight. All her buds were pretty toasty, and i had to shave her big time to get to fresh clean non crispy bud. She was nice underneath it, sticky as Hell and absolutely reeks.

I will give it credit, it is certainly potent. It has big time taste n smells, and lots of expansion when hit. Sitting here typing this, with a half burnt joint sitting next to me, i can smell it.

Dont think the high is all that. I mean it is very strong, dont get me wrong, but NOT my type of high. Not dirty or bad, just nothing special to me. Yes takes 3 hits, but can get this high on average Bud by smoking a whole joint. Doesnt speak to me im trying to say. Do i like it? YES, i like it, but would i put up with her slow growing bitch ass in another run? Not too sure i would.

Like i said she was mite eaten, been sprayed 20 times, taken 3 or 4 weeks early. She WAS BEAUTIFUL , maybe even stunning before her decline, lol. Had she experienced the glory of the Octopot without mites, she would 100% no doubt have been eye candy for sure! Bag appeal would have been off the charts, and her smell would prolly have been hard to contain. SO

Cannot say for certain how this plant REALLY IS. Early, ravaged (but given 2 weeks to recover) , and small, she still produced very potent stinky bud.

Can say for certain, I absolutely will run the Wedding Cake again! All i have wanted to smoke since i took a small sample the other day. She was in same tent, chewed upon and sprayed just like Mac1 was, but she pretty much took it in stride and made beautiful tasty strong bud. About to press her for 1st time roght now.

So thats my early report on Mac1 Caps Cut…Mutilated Edition …lol

13 Likes

So stoned i aint done it yet. LOL

Looks great in bag, was hard to get in the bag, sticking to my fingers as i jammed it down tight. Gonna press it right now

2 Likes

Good press, good color…

So what’s the next one to test?

1 Like

ogah 1 for sure

1 Like

But first the Rosin from the W.C. and the bubble hash . Hash is nice and light, with a consistency i have not really seen before. Dry, tiny particles, but wants to really clump and string together. Want to try these first

3 Likes