Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Gonna post the press pics before i smoke anymore or i will not be able to, lol!

1 Like

Came up off of paper with no cold plate very easily

8 grams W.C. in a 120 micron bag, 182 3 minutes …great return and looks nice too! Could have pressed it lower and gotten a touch lighter color i bet.

11 Likes

Looks excellent.

2 Likes

Very happy with it, knew it would press well but surprised me. NEXT run, clean, full term, bettn she press’s with the best of them

Some pre cure smoke reports:

Wedding Cake

Even mite attacked and sprayed to death, she produced very nice bud. Heavy dense buds, very sticky, very stinky, very stoney. Pressed amazingly well, and the rosin tastes 100% like the bud. Super super happy with this plant, cant wait to get a clean run of her!!! She produced 3 ounces of excellent smoke, even taken weeks early. Will get pics of her later. Today, opening the Grove Bag of it, Vicki said it smells to her like a can of vanilla frosting. Winner winner in my book.

Reece’s

Poor plant. Kicked ass in veg, took a heavy hit in flower. She was pretty mutilated, and mostly burnt. Her buds are not hard nor dense, and can tell she needed 3 more weeks easy. I trimmed her to the bone and
“shaved” her buds big time. She let me have 1 1/4 ounces. To my surprise, it hits super quick and fuzzy like, and absolutely tastes of peanut butter/ chocalate . I absolutely did her no justice, and 100% dropped the ball on this plant! I will run her again .

So ya have some failures, ya have some wins , next up is a WIN

OGAH 1

She was built really nice. Took like 8 trays worth and quite some time to trim her! So damn sticky i had to clean hands and sicorrs every 5 minutes. Buds are very “hard” and firm, but light, lol. Wierd, hard, firm but not dense, like styrofoam. Like the feel of it. She reeks already with no cure. Floral/sweet/ diesel back note. Buds are really nice looking and she yielded super well like she always does. Put 4.5 ounce’s each into 2 Grove 1/4 pound bags, and then another 1 oz Grove Bag. 1 full ounce went to pile for pressing. She yielded 11 ounces of primo buds.

Took the tiny buds from OGAH and MilkBone and pressed sopme rosin. 2 press’s of 14 grams each . Got back 5.2 grams of beautiful smelly Ropsin.

Long ass day and im beat. Still got lots of trimming to do, think ill grab a bit of Space Monkey 2 the “pink” and trim an ounce of it to check her out then call it a day .

23 Likes

Absolutely loving the Grove Bag’s! Can put and keep bud exactly where i want it % wise, easy to store, easy to deal with. Forgot the jars, Im A BAG MAN now ,lol

16 Likes

4 Likes

Thank you sir, appreciate it !

3 Likes

I trimmed a bit over a pound yesterday. Trimmed another 7 ounces today. Space Monkey 2 yielded 7 beautiful ounces of stinky sticky great bud. Have all of it stable in Grove Bag’s. Pretty sick of trim jail, can only LISTEN to anything, not watch it, lol. Needed to attend to the greenhouse’s.
Talk about LITFA, not even looked at them in like 8 or nine days. Was time.

The breeding tent is looking awesome. The damn blumats have stopped working and didnt feed the males nor the 2 ogah’s in the 1 gallon pots. None where happy, but all will be fine, watered them down, filled the octopots, were were bone dry :speak_no_evil: Grabbed the three males by the waiste, gave them a shake…the cloud was so thick i couldnt see the back of the tent! Pulled out the fan, let it run for an hour on them. IF any of these “poly’s” will seed, OGAH certainly is getting them. I will water the 5 one gallons myself now, till im through with the males in a few weeks time, then pull them.

Back to trim jail…

28 Likes

Found ya. Looking great brother. Love the smoke/bud reports man!

1 Like

Ya I’m sold on the grove 1lb bags after curing my 1lb of Indiana bubblegum for the last two weeks in one. From now on 2 weeks dry and into 1lb grove bags stored in a tote.

4 Likes

Hey jet, excellent plants!!
Cool greenie!
I bought one of those about 10 years ago. The first year, I set it up, and all was well.
Tore it down, stored over it winter, reset up in spring. In 2 months it started to shed, not be a shed, but shed like a dog. I did NOT notice until about August.
One morning, with my coffee cup, I walk out to the garden area, and I see this green stuff on my shoes, sort of wee sparkly bits, I’m not getting it.
So as I roll up the door, my fingers go right through it, and I have my AHA moment, as my shirt is covered in sparkly bits, then I start seeing the wee holes, and stress tears, and damn, it’s shedding!!
The shelves are still being used in my pole building.

5 Likes

Hi jet
**Great Job•• !!!:clap:
As usual ( I wouldn’t expect anything less lol ) that BW and WC is on my list ( one day so many seeds so little time and space :tired_face: )
Iv yet to try WC I believe it’s in one of the dispensaries out here I’ll give it a try .

Ty for the info on the glove bags ( I too hate those damn jars ) I’ll give them a try ! I see you can get a sample pack and there not so expensive ( cheap at that )
Did you get Frankenstein yet ?
She dose look good in flower , nice bud formation stacking nicely in my scrog !
She started to develop buds 8 days into flower she should be a beast !

Those blumats did the same thing to me
They do sell a more advanced blumats system ( im not feeling it there too finicky )

Still adjusting my space adjusted where the lights are ( moved them for betted coverage)
Need to set up mom tent ( trying to keep a few around ( I may get WC ) how’s milk bone ?

Peace to you my friend

Paps

6 Likes

Frankie is rooting right now

2 Likes

They do, the Tropf Blumats use a dripper and can deliver larger volumes of water. Once setup, they are pretty care free. Every other grow I pull them and clean the drippers with vinegar. I have had two minor floods with mine in the last year I’ve used them.

3 Likes

Going to look at them next day off

2 Likes

+GREAT yield on this run! DAMN!!!

Tired of trimming Space Monkey 3, lol. 8 ounces tight trimmed, still have a 10 gallon tote full of her to do.Plant gonna go a pound or very very close to that. Ogah 1 went 11 Z’s, Ogah 2 is only 1/2 trimmed and has given 8 Z’s already with plenmty more in her tote. Space Monkey 2, the pink one covered in goo wet 7 Z’s. Orange Goji i have not touched but 2 plants fill 3 10 gallon totes, she will yield big too. Space Monkey 1 all went to hash, TRUCK…havent touched, appears to be BUNK, she will be very last, IF i even bother with her. Might make hash from her too, although i already have 38 grams of hash which will take me a year to smoke.

Maybe best weight harvest i have had inside under only 1100 watts of lighting.

Tired of running dry room, Bought 10 gallon totes, stuck all the plants in them till i have time to trim them all.

Man im sick of trimming, lol. Couldnt pay me enough to do this for a living, no fucking way, lol !

BTW…cannot stop smoking the Wedding Cake. It SUITS ME TO A T!!! Potent, tasty, lovely happy high. I may have a new favorite Bud!

11 Likes

Smoke Report:

UPDATE of my previoius report on Mac 1 Cap’s Cut Clone :upside_down_face:

Was in the “mite” tent :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: with all the other “exotic” ones, got hammered by the lil bastards 'fore i saw it(69 year old eyes and 70 hour work week) . 2 weeks of spraying with Neem and Spinosad, lot of times lights on, had no option due to time. Killed the mites, killed the plants too. Were in week 6 i think of flower, was taking down big tent, looked at the sorry ladies in that tent, decided to take them early see if i could salvage nuff bud to tell me if i wanted to run any of the 5 again.

My first sample of the Mac1 was when 1st dry(`14-15 days hang) . I took a couple top buds, trimmed the “shit” off them best i could. 3, what would have been nice buds, yielded me a joint. I reported on it. Good taste n flavor, potent, didnt like the high, nothing special. Now i eat my words!! Gotta do the right thing, right???

Was sick of the trim jail every night for this week, sick of keeping a 10x10 dry room running, so i bought 10 gallon totes, stabilized the plants @ 60 percent, and placed them into totes shutting the dry room down.
Now i can breath and trim when i want to :sunglasses:

Was gonna just toss the Mac 1 whole plant, looked at her hanging upside down, checked all her nice buds, …ruined :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I cut her down and started hacking her into small chunks for the garbage bags. When i got to the bottom of her, i notice several nice lil buds that were not FUBARD!!! Sat down, looked her over good, pulled maybe 1/2 Z of nice small bud’s that were not burned and not ruined by spinosad/Neem.

After getting everyone in totes, and storing away, then realizing i didnt have to stay up till 3am tonight in trim jail :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: 'cause plants are nice n stable in the totes , i got in my jammies, layed on the couch, and turned on Black Adam to chill n watch. It started stupid, a typical superhero movie which i cant watch. Paused it, gonna roll a joint, get toasty like @toastyjakes , and maybe the movie will be better. Why not look at the lil Mac nugg’s, check her out again. So i did.

Beautiful lil nugg’s. Not much color cause she goes purple and dries dark, but very pretty. Looks tight, feels real dense, absolutely 100% covered even underneath on her lil leafs. Totally covered. Smells nice, not “dank” smelling , but rather like it was done and cured well. Bright strong smell, i liked it.

Broken up in the grinder(buds were at 55% when i ground them) the smell doubles, and it’s very nice. Like the 1st sample amplified by 3. Color changes to silver/white as the tri’s get all torn up and distributed. Bud becomes light colored. Not sticky feeling, but clumps if you want it to. @ShiskaberrySavior

Taste is excellent. Strong, clear, i like it. Expansion out the ASS! Spit on my coffee table on 1st hit. Had a cough attack for a minute. NOT harsh, Im a 50 year cig smoker and hack on all decent weed. PLUS im , get this, allergic to Marijuana. Not to hemp, only MJ. I get stopped up and running nose within 50 seconds of inhale on 90 % of the weed i smoke. MY own homegrown is usally in the 10% that doesnt kill me, but it still affects me. The Mac gave me full on hack atttack, nose so stuffed i couldnt breath through it for 5 minutes(it goes away quickly) , and my head felt like a BRICK for 5 minutes.

Smoked 1/5th of the average sized joint. High from hit 1. Got a mini rush on hit 3. Hit 5 or 6 made me put it out. Absolutely fucking soaring HIGH, to the point i turned Black Adam back on, and sat in AMAZEMENT watching this 10 minute fight scene. Laughing my ass off, pointing at the sceen, yelling at it like some folk do in a cheap movie theather , lmao!! YUP, i was totally RIPPED. Near physco active, certainly could be with a full joint, some music, eyes closed. VERY enjoyable high, VERY! VERY STOUT, would absolutely bury the average toker.

Stronger than the Wedding Cake(which is HELL STOUT) , but not as tasty. Way different high too. W.C much more indica “effects” on me, chills me out, makes me wanna lay down. The Mac is more roller coaster fun ride. I must eat my previous words, and say that Capulator absolutely knocked it out of the park on this one, effects smell look wise. She grows like shit, pain to clone, bitch of a plant.

Guess im gonna learn to deal with her cause she be a staying here for a spell…

16 Likes

Sounds like fun times at your house nice you were able to save some samples . Mites are relentless fuckers I hate them .

I c02 them 20000 ppm torture before death .

5 Likes

We just watched Black Adam. I guess I need some of that MAC. Just another stupid super hero movie to me. I fell asleep part way through it. Lol

7 Likes