Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Sure, give it a try. What’s the worst that happens, you’re out a few grams of rosin and a $3 cart?

2 Likes

We live in the same world don’t we lol

4 Likes

Gonna do it then

Very good point

Why did I even have to think about it

Cause I’m fucking retired now and three dollars is a lot of money lol

3 Likes

7 grams mix of like 5 or 6 types going in the oven at 180 for 1 hour , see if it works

3 Likes

Bubbling away at 180 - 200 F
Very cool how it works
Gonna need more than 45 minutes it appears
Gonna let it run till bubbles stop or near stop . Still seeing small bubbles pretty steady at 40 minutes . No more big bubbles just tiny fizzy ones

4 Likes

This is gonna work if when it cools to room temp it’s flowable . See tonight :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ain’t gonna be pretty but gonna be 100 percent non cut , I’m betting it will work

Got my heat gun ready to warm needles
Cart ready PCKT charged and waiting for the call

3 Likes

Letting it get to room temp then see if it will pour and be workable

3 Likes

Made my first cart tonight I did!!

Rosin is way way thick still, doubt it will work but filled a cart anyway . Going to try

Letting it wick at 100 degrees for a bit before trying it .

8 Likes

Having too much fun ripping this thing and getting head rush’s! Will talk about it L8R, but lets just say it flat ass WORKS!!! Lip smacking good and ringing my head on every big hit off it! I now carry a mini portable Dab Rig in my pocket barely bigger than a Zippo lighter , color me HAPPY :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

LOVE to hear this!!

2 Likes

I love my handheld vap

2 Likes

wow, you really performed a lot of advancements in the last few months! You’ll be making prize winning extracts in no time flat.

3 Likes

Who says ya can’t teach a old dog new tricks . Now jets got me wanting to try carts .

4 Likes

That dog can be trained tho lol

3 Likes

The bubble drying is really nice Joe going to make superb rosin @JoeCrowe

2 Likes

Thing is off the hook COOL !

Hit it all night long last night been hitting it all day today . Just looked used 1/5 to 1/4 of it !!
Damn cart gonna last a long time even hitting it like a fiend which I do :sunglasses:

@ShiskaberrySavior it’s not like a vape . Not like the Pax 3 or Volcano I got which I don’t like and never ever ever use . It’s like the Puffco Proxy but way better . No mess no fuss no battery needing charging every bowl .

Fill the damn thing , hit it all day long . Probably for a week I would guess!

Doesn’t hit like a vape , it appears to burn the rosin and the hit is exactly like one off the proxy pipe or a dab rig . It makes smoke and damn tasty smoke too ! I’d say this quick n dirty method retained 70 or 75 percent of the rosins flavor off a dab rig .

Hits are delish and robust with LOTS of expansion .

This rosin is too thick . It works and tastes great but ya got hit it on high level and hit it long and hard pull . Not a big deal , but next batch will be much better .

If you take a 10 second hard pull you can get a hit you cannot hold in , lol , and blow a small cloud . I know with lighter rosin flowing better it will make huge clouds and gonna hit like a damn regular pipe does .

Cool thing is you can turn it to low , take a long slow easy hit , and get a great hit with great flavor that barely lets any smoke out . Works really well in Krogers :sunglasses: I hit it 5 times while shopping and got lit up like a Christmas tree and no one had a clue . I got so ripped I didn’t remember half of what I went for so I gotta go back :see_no_evil:

12 Likes

This is so cool awesome

2 Likes

Well I know what I’m doing soon lol

3 Likes

Get the same rig works GREAT
carts are cool all ceramic doesn’t taint hit .
If it will smoke my jelly it will kick ass with the right viscosity .

I have not hit a joint or pipe or rig since I filled this thing yesterday . This gives me the same hit as my joint or pipe and it’s easy to deal with .

4 Likes