Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

6 Likes

He entered the vortex

1 Like

Now thatā€™s funny

5 Likes

Never even made it to the vortex , lol

Ended up watching Glass Onion and hitting the cart until I was so high I could not turn it off . 5 clicks fast turn it off ā€¦I was so lit I could not click it five times in a row , lol , at that point I put it down .

Need to watch the movie again because

I think it was good :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Dude who plays Highlander need an Oscar !
His facial expression is incredible and could tell what he is up to or thinking even with the sound off .

Such a fun show canā€™t wait for season 4 to come out

4 Likes

Man I got that PCKT Two and that thing is legit!! The lowest setting hits as hard as all the other cheap mods Iā€™ve ever used carts on. Havenā€™t even tried to turn it up all the way yet. They also sent an extra skin and cart with my order which was surprisingly nice. Thanks for finding these and letting us all know! Now to get started on making some bubble and whatnot. Still taking notes in the meantime :wink:

4 Likes

Great f en move

I was hitting the Shatter from the dispensary hit it so much my pen overheated

3 Likes

I watched it. I thought it was great. lmao :rofl:

That Vortex is TGA genetics. Tread lightly lol

1 Like

@ReikoX turned me on to the PCKT, and he was right, love mine. I hit mine on High, lol. Like the feel of the smoke

After finding out i can get killer gram carts for 14 bucks, i prolly will not be making anymore myself. I made like a dozen, which will last me a long time .

2 Likes

I have not tried the shatter yet, will once Part Duex on the washing machine is done today :sunglasses:

1 Like

I loved the start of it, but go so damn high i wasnt following itā€¦looked up after a head ringer and reralized i had no clue what was happening so i turned on you tube, lol. Will watch it when i have some company over and ill pay attention.

I was not a Sub Cool fan. Im niot the fan boy type. Read about Vortex, cant wait to try the shatter.

Can i put small bits in a pipe ontop of bud to smoke it? Too lazy to clean the proxy, and KNOW if i pull it out it will be Part 3 on Washing machine repairā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure, Iā€™ve never smoked shatter. I use it to make gummies. 1 gram makes 150- 4-6 MG gummies

I have dabbed a couple times. It ruins like 5-6 hours of my day. Vaping oil is easier to titrate for me.

2 Likes

Gonna leave it alone till washer is working. Got strainer cleaned, back back on, no fitting the lines and cleaning up the mess, hope it fires up when i try it. If it does then its room cleaning day while loaded on Vortex :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Best to wait, that shit will set you back in the weeds for sure.

2 Likes

I have 2 killer Dab rigā€™s, never use the damn things. Feels like im a JUNKIE using them, burns up way too much product, and the stupid high from it is too much . Daily dabbing would make me useless, lol.

I have even have to leave the proxy alone or i get nothing done. The carts are the same way, now that i have killer stuff in them , if i use it too much, nothing happens here, lol.

But i can smoke a joint, even covered in rosin, and then go work 4 hours with a smile on my face.

Been up since 6am, got hot rod washed, got breakfast, sent plants out to friends via usps, went to bank, did all manner of errands. THEN i realized i had the PCKT with me with a CART of PHK in itā€¦NOTHING else has been done since i turned it onā€¦ :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why I donā€™t do itā€¦ I canā€™t get enough of that PHK

2 Likes

I take my homemade CBD gummies in the morning usually around 6-12 MGs with low THC of 1-2 MGS. When my day is over, and Iā€™m settled in for the rest of the day. I start dosing my THC gummies and vaping. Itā€™s the only way I get anything done.

2 Likes

Washer up n running no left over screws :sunglasses:
Gonna try a taste of the Vortex

3 Likes

Donā€™t mind me Iā€™m just sitting here at work working like a worker wishing I wasnā€™t working wishing I was smoking :rofl::rofl::rofl::dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

1 Like