Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Had 60 years of that , now I get to do what I want when I want . Keep your head down work hard you will get there :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@ColeLennon

Vicki stopped over and I let her try the cart . She loved the cart . We both just tried the Vortex and neither are fans. Do not like the back taste of hairspray or chemicals . Def strong , very strong .

4 Likes

I can’t do those hardcore Sativa’s either. Use it to make edibles, decarb it on parchment paper for 25 mins at 270 “let it stop bubbling”. Then infuse it some avocado oil, back in the oven for 30 mins at 200. Then you can put it in anything edible you want. I use dabs to make gummies. I got a recipe if you want it.

1 Like

I’m one of the few whose body does not metabolize thc when ingested . I can eat all of it will never feel it . I made edibles as strong as humanly possible with rso and still couldn’t feel it .

Year path on them gummies cookies cakes butter all of it . To me tastes funky and does nothing so I no longer make any .

I did once get high on them but ate a stupid amount and was smoking too . Was a bad trip so to speak , felt like alcohol to me which I don’t like .

I’m gonna see if I can melt it and coat joints with it , bet I can

4 Likes

Oh that’s exactly where I’m at! They either do nothing at all or they make me really tired. I need like 250-300mg in order to feel like I just took a single.hit off a bowl. It’s hard to make edibles that are that strong without having to eat a lot of them. Sucks… I’ve basically given up on them too.

2 Likes

I bet you can coat a joint with it. That sucks on edibles. I use them every day. I smoked some of my blackberry fire a bit ago with this moose labs mouthpiece and carbon filter. @Papalag turned me onto.

5 Likes

I’m smoking PHK

2 Likes

Yeah I’m hitting that too, about to load up on CBD and THC gummies. Cold rains coming tonight and tomorrow. I have more metal in my body than bone. On the menu this afternoon and evening 15MGS of Critical Kush gummies and 14 MGS Bubba Kush CBD. Vapin PHK and Black Garlic with a Jelly Breath vap chaser. lol

3 Likes

If you’re doing topicals, Sebring has a write up for it. You need DMSO to get it through the skin. need gloves for that for sure. here’s the link.

3 Likes

Damn Cole that’s a menu
Be safe
:sunglasses:

1 Like

They are great glad you like them

Paps

1 Like

Well, it only took like 3 months, lol, but i THINK i have Cap’s Cut and Wedding Cake where they are HAPPY!!! GD that took forever!!! Maybe 5 generations of cuts, they have come out of their slump they came to me in, and appear to want to go to work. I Fing hope so!!! Did the right thing by trashing the cuts of cuts until they appeared healthy. First was they didnt want to root, then they came with mites, then i forgot drainGE IN THE dIXIE CUPS…just a symphony of bullshit…thinking it is over.

Cap’s cut rooting in the Octopot’s…didnt struggle, never sad, have found the Rez or will any day now. Planted on Saturday. Thinking their already in the Rez’s. AMAZING what happens when you pay attention and do it right!!! TIME IS SWEET…I OWN TIME NOW :sunglasses:

Wedding Cake looks poised to finally put on her show

DSC00003x

2 Mac’s, 2 Wedding Cakes…gonna let then VEG big time, LST the CRAP out of 'em, and finally pull down a clean big harvest on these two…my plan anyways!!!

Peek into the window on big tent reveals Blissful Wizard happy and cranking and great even canopy at start of week 3 on the left side.

Low and behold, the lone Mac and 3 WC’s doing almost fine now im hand watering them :cold_face:

Thinking Mac looking like i GOT HER…got a bunch of her in Dixie’s needing to be up potted, believe it is rtime for Tent 3 with 4 more Cap’s Cut in it!!!

WTF not, got the time, got the tent, got the lights. Big score of Mac would be nice, and give me great trading material too.

Bout damn time THIS run started going right :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Looking great Jet!! Glad things are coming together for ya.

2 Likes

Looks great bro :sunglasses:

1 Like

Looks like a really good time. Way to Grow… :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

glad to see things are running smoothly, gonna be an epic grow

1 Like

Blissful Wizard

Mac

Wedding Cake

Young Wedding Cake in Tent 2

12 Likes

Those are stunning brother. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Looking absolutely gorgeous bud.

1 Like

Lots of leaves standing up there liking what your doing for them by the looks of things.

2 Likes