Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Much much larger producer, OGAH 1 went 11 Z’s, OGAH 2 will go a pound or better when i finish her.

OGAH is louder, way different high on her, more uplifting and heady than WC. Her bud is beautiful, “brighter” than the WC, with about the same amount of color.

I will smoke OGAH all day long…not WC. WC is better when i want to chill n slow down.

WC is EXCELLENT. Tasty, looks great, big time hammer on her! Bag appeal is great, smell is unique, never smelled another like it to be honest. She will be run here for some time me thinks.

Mac1 is turning into amazing Bud! As it cures the taste is changing, and it’s getting really really good. It is as strong as maybe any weed i have ever grown. The high is instant, strong, but “dirty” and a bit “confusing” . Reminds me of Orange Goji, but it is stronger .

Blissful Wizard is a GUESS! She was hammered by the mites/spraying, but grew so well in veg and her samples, although the smell/taste is fubar’d, her high is THERE! Very peaceful and nice feeling, and she is potent as Hell too. Took a chance, loaded a whole 1/2 tent with her, we will see what she REALLY has this run. I know my plants, she will kick ass, i would bet on it.

Reece’s was very very good, and tasty, but nothing special. Not as good as my Ogah, nor the Goji, nor the Mac or WC . She had to go. Milk bone same deal, she is also gone, replaced by Frankenstien . Reece’s replaced by either Spitting Cobra or Grape Pie.

Cereal Milk was the most beautiful plant i have ever seen in person…BY A MILE. She was so mite eaten i got SHIT off her…smells terrible, no sticky, no flavor when smoked. She will get another run to prove herself. Thinking she is REAL SPECIAL

So Tent one has 4 Blissfuls, 3 Wedding Cakes, and one Mac1. Tent 2 will get Frankie, Grape Pie, and Cereal Milk.

Tent 1 was treated 25 times for mites…gotta be clean. Will continue to hit tent 1 in veg every 3 days with Dr. Zymes, Neem, and spinosad. WILL NOT SPRAY in flower again. IF i see mites in flower on this run, it will be taken down. NOT runing another run right in front of my own eyes.

Tent 1 brought down POUNDS…Tent 2 brought down like 8 ounces…OUCH!!!

4 Likes

Glad I found your thread! Not done with it yet, but taking a pause.

Just wanted to let you know I am :eye: :eyes: !

:v:
:robot:

3 Likes

This is new thread, grow i just finished is : Tale of Two Tents

WELCOME…say or ask ANYTHING you would like to :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Make hash bro

Next run with all the trim from everything you ran

Should be epic

3 Likes

Got 9 1 gallon bags of trim now…how much hash does one stroner need??? Still have 1/2 my harvest left to trim. Put in 10 gallon Totes at 60/60 so i can trim at my leasuire now :nerd_face:

4 Likes

This is a trick question, right? Um… all of it!

3 Likes

Well as far as I’m considered there’s never enough lol :joy: it stores week in less space for those times that we run out

And travels well I take mine on vacation less to carry
Lol

6 Likes

No, not trick . Its just me, dont sell, only have 1 or 2 friends who smoke, so my last harvest with 5 pounds of bud, 2 ounce’s of bubble, and lord knows how much Rosin…will last me a spell. No need to be greedy.

I WOULD SHARE freely…but no stoners near me … :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Hash presses in to some bitchen rosin

4 Likes

@Papalag

Man im covered in Bud right now. Have 2.5 pounds more to trim. Have 2 Greenhouses outside with 25 plants in them will be done in next 30 days or so. Have Tent 1 filled with 8 octopots a week away from the flip, and another tents plants rooting right now.

Thinking im good for a spell…maybe slow it down after the greenhouses come down.

MY issue is once i get fired up and going, it is HARD for me to scale it back, lol. Got all the Mom’s giving up cuts, got Frankie, got Spitting Cobra, got Grape Pie…will have seeds from the Love Greenhouse i WILL GO THROUGH …my Bud life is pretty good at the moment.

BTW Papa…you HAVE to run WC AND Mac1…both :100: :100: :100: :100: :100:

8 Likes

Had last 3 days off, that never happens. Used it to get caught up. Both Greenhouses dealt with and fine. Mom tent stripped cleaned reset. Clones all taken , seeds planted, rootings up potted, everything is now caught up, got to sample ALL my harvest, so…

Back to the regularly scheduled program in here Blissful Wizard and Wedding Cake :

For whatever reason (cooler weather???) this set of transplants into the Octopots had issues. They all had a tough time, and at one point looked really bad. Took over a week to find the Rez’s, was worried for a minute but did the right thing…I…LITFA!!!

Once they hit the Rez, within 2 days they were on the move. Let them go 2 or 3 days after finding it and getting back to healthy, today i set the tent. Air circ done, CO2 done, lights set , timers set. Plants are ready to jump. so they got some LST today. My back is killing me from 2 hours bent over doing it. Will pay big dividends in the end however.

Left side is 4 Blissful Wizards. They look good, branching like i want, all is well

Right side is Mac 1 and 3 Wedding Cakes

Tent is set, ready to rumble

Now i gotta go through this big pile of leafs and see who has won the Mite Battle, me or them…

God i hope they are gone, gonna cry if i see them on these plants. 3rd generation here, a cut of a cut of a cut all treated by hand. IF they are still here not sure wehat im gonna do.

13 Likes

Looking great brother!

1 Like

I’m in the same boat can’t give it away and can only smoke so much . Probably have 6 pounds of trim to turn into hash then what’s a guy to do with it ? Lol it’s a good thing it doesn’t take up much room and stores really well .

3 Likes

Got a new toy in the mail today a half oz canagar mold .

thanks @Pawsfodocaws

11 Likes

Cool, gonna use it soon?

1 Like

Yes sir gonna make some stocking stuffers for my friends . Thinking 3/4 kinds of weed layered with hash sprinkles should make for a interesting conversation.

3 Likes

Probably add one to the secret Santa box for some lucky recipient also .

1 Like

I gave out cannabis gift bags about a week ago, 3 types of flower from my outdoor, Obama Kush gummies, Master Kush gummies and 25 MG Bubba New York 1:1 Bubba Kush CBD 25MG brownies and 25MG Master Kush brownies Everyone’s Happy as f today. :slightly_smiling_face: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Yup looking forward to the gift exchange this year gonna be epic.

2 Likes

Hell Jetdro
i just ran your thread,
i can feel ur satisfaction tasting your first wedding cake buds
when i first grew it some years ago, i was like wow!, precedent wow! thing was gg4 meet 5 yrs before :wink:
i liked it more than gg4 thx to the vanilla biscuit yummy flav, nice effect maybe not as long as it should be but solid, awesome nose and taste, until the end, proper strain.
unfortunatelly i received it along with a dozen other cuts from uk, hplvd in da mix
(mutant mites too but this is an other story…)
next grow she wasn’t the same and never was again
i don’t want to send u bad vibes but beware of the wedding cake, i saw your last pics and she looks like when she deteriorated at home :confused:
first grow she was strong branches, second one thin branches/leaves on all clones, not as much trichs, at the end weed was just the ghost of precedent run, tried again > same thing, had to throw her :frowning:
i got her back from but i doubt she still ok, just waitin’ to cross her with weddingmints i’m currently growing
that virus broke the rules
i touch wood yours stay safe as long as possible :wink:

mites is a real pb too, those i received years back from uk were hard ones, i mean unbeattable ones, starting probably from us to uk to…these mites knew all the chemicals, superior resistant strain
that time i promised to myself never use chemicals against again

i got hit by mites in the mom’s tent this summer, fortunately all the mom’s were in little pots cause of too much back ups at the same time, i threw the most affected, i only left a couple of leaves to the whole others
then i started give em a rude shower, head down, every 2/3 days
then i sprayed a mix and change the formula every shower party
i changed the tent too, first one in quarantine for some weeks
after 14 days i never seen any again

As u said, those restant are evil mutants one, i recommend u not start 12/12 before be absolutely sure they’re gone mate
essential oils+blacksoap works well / garlic/pepper/ginger’s decoction / iso alcool/ sulfur…
they don’t like the change, the more u change the better imo

sorry for the pavé and the bad english
good luck :slight_smile:

5 Likes