Put the cart down Colin

1 Like

Growing on kitchen ledge in 1 gallons

11 Likes

Savage looking good.

4 Likes

@SamwellBB
Was in Mom tent just now, pulled the top off seed starter

2 of YOURS already coming up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll give them a day or two , then see if they need help

Looks like we shall have a run :sunglasses:

4 Likes

This one could be interesting

Lost Cap

8 Likes

17 Likes

Poster looks great bro

New seeds germinating? Cool

3 Likes

Yeah
10 lost cap. Mac 1 cut x ogah

7 Mac bx1 from @SamwellBB

7 Likes

Blissful Wizard is looking really good mid flower . When I send WC I’ll include it too. Grows very well , beautiful, looks like it will yield well, and smells unique. By time you get em rooted and in Dixie’s I’ll know how good it is. If it is killer can grow her , if not can kill her .

If you got room , will have to go through your thread but know you chopped or should have chopped the big ladies today , I can send other cuts too if you want to do a cut run instead of seed .

Other than the new Mac bx and x’s I’m gonna be running nothing but cuts this year.

I want to def run the Lost Cake , the one about to flip is fine, the 3 seedlings look crazy too also having the huge wide thick leafs .

So I’m gonna take cuts from her at flip time , by then I’ll have a good idea on the seedlings too.

The Grape pie is unknown to me , and they are F2’s also. I rarely will run F2’s, but did this time based on shiska’s rec. Will take cuts of them too .

The Mac interests me , as I finally SEE what she can do in Tent 1 now. She has fought me at every turn for months now , still ain’t got her dialed but getting 70 percent there. Her 70 percent is just outrageous in person , cam pics don’t do her justice under the glowing leds .
I have one of my Mac x up , now throwing a FOUR bladed leaf on one side , and a single blade on the other . Very strange , kind of how Lost Cake lady One started . She is so hard to seed I’m done with all that. She is a pain to grow so I’ll be done with that too after tent 1 and 2 come down. I’ll have enough of her to eat pack some back . So she gonna stay out of the flower tents this year .

Since after 24 hours there is movement in the seed starter , it appears I might have a shot at either my haze / Mac cross or Sam wells Mac BX1 . As much as Sam does , I want to go there too. The thought of getting Mac in seed but with some damn vigor and veg growth is sweet to me . So IF I get these seeds to turn into plants , I’m going there next .

Tent 1 had reminded me why I like coming from cut . Nice and uniform , know what I’m getting and treat all the same. Hunting through 20 seeds looking for something isn’t a big turn on to me anymore. It’s all been grown already, only the names have changed , lol. I’d rather grow a well know top shelf cut from someone , or someone’s personal jewel .

So this year is cut year. I’ll trade cuts with anyone stateside , for something really special or tasty or another good redeeming quality .

Like Frankie , gonna run her . Known cut , all say good things , I’m going this way this year . No more seed runs :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Lost Cap

First set of leafs after cotys , one side 4 blades one side one .

It’s Mac! I’d know that thick fat twisted leaf anywhere . Got the feel and look . This is gonna be interesting to see :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Can’t wait to run some of your new crosses

BW sounds killer

5 Likes

I wouldn’t sleep on the ogah seeds I’d made some nice plants to be found there.

Grape pie with the amount ive sent out I’m surprised there isn’t more people growing that one out .

6 Likes

Did you harvest???

2 Likes

Yeah damn thing is a monster lol

Cleaned up the room a bit
Cleaning the 2 Octopots

Dr appointments , food shopping , hell I’m beat
Lol

4 Likes

I have quite a bit of her put up. like a pound, want different , you know how it is.

5 Likes

Great looking flowers Jet. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

3 Likes