Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Not heard of either
Bought or grown ?

I love it when my kid comes over with her friend who thinks sheā€™s this big toker. Canā€™t finish a cone or bowl. Canā€™t speak. Lol. So great

1 Like

Grown. Havenā€™t bought weed in over ten years now

2 Likes

Lol yeah I get that here too . Casual smokers donā€™t build a tolerance to it like us growers do

Sweet self sufficient . I am now too

Not at all. Here in NY we have such a huge influx from other states of just shit unless youā€™re in the circle Iā€™m in your smoking mids at best. Live near a smallish city and the prices have just dropped. Iā€™ve come down a bunch but if I had been growing for so long and have a small following Iā€™d be going down to one tent. Lol

3 Likes

Doesnā€™t go as fast as it used to, but it goes

1 Like

This current run is my last of new strains. Looking forward to dialing in the keepers. So far itā€™s the purple punch and strawberry lemonade from the last run and right now itā€™s looking like one of each of the GG4xMacxPinetarkush, Blue Fire, Goji OG, a Bubba Kush and a TresStardogxRunaway Bride will be sticking around. Iā€™d like to thin the heard but dam thereā€™s some nice smells.

4 Likes

Itā€™s tough turfing good smoking plants .

2 Likes

Gonna fire up Space Monkey . Unless I miss my guess she is gonna be pretty damn good .

Super smooth no coughing for me , yet .
Ash very white
Taste the gG4 in her , but itā€™s not dominate flavor
3 hits in, resin stain halfway down joint
Mild expansion itā€™s very very smooth
Big flavor that coats mouth taste the gG4 but canā€™t figure the main flavor . Very coating

Taste changing as joint burns
Burning beautifully the grove bags for sure doing their job
Sloppy roll job but even clean burn
1/2 through joint paper is coated and glistening

Itā€™s many different little flavors fighting
Taste sweet , gG4 , this minty toothpaste thing

100 percent shredded on Wedding Cake Rosin from the Proxy, so cannot comment on her power this time . I did just put it out right at half mast so it has to be good, lol . Although not expansive my lungs had enough . Iā€™m not coughing and miracle of miracles IM NOT HAVING AN ALLERGIC REACTION to it like I do 95 percent of weed . 100 % of bought weed will set me off in seconds on 1hit .
Been out a few minutes not even a sniffle

Thatā€™s really cool for me , means I can smoke her anywhere without having to hack and sneeze and wipe my nose for 5 minutes

5 Likes

What ??

No comprende senior

Wtf

Lol

3 Likes

When the mother list gets out of control lol

Hard selecting who stays and who goes

5 Likes

I just culled the other day and got rid of two and that was tough for me but now that Iā€™ve done it I think Iā€™m gonna do it again lol

4 Likes

I gotta thin out a few after I get into the tin box see what Iā€™ve actually got for strains going . Sorta lost track got a bunch of new stuff that I havenā€™t grew before that could turn interesting.

2 Likes

Hey @ShiskaberrySavior

Donā€™t buy a Proxy! Rarely did Dabs because of the hassle and crap .

Only had it a few days and I already only want to smoke OGAH WC and Mac rosin out of it .

The bud , as good as it is , isnā€™t in the same league as the rosin . Plus no rolling joints no papers no grinders the damn thing makes it too easy . The rosin is so strong 2 or 3 hits is all ya need to get there . I fill it with maybe 1/4 of a gram and can hit it all day off , lol

Cept the bitch little battery is only good for 1/2 that time . So maybe 12 or 15 good hits on a charge . Donā€™t sound like much but go do 12 dabs.

3 Likes

Gotta go fresh water soak the momma tent

Oh what fun be back in 6 minutes

Lol

2 Likes

I have to stay away from dabs my tolerance ends up through the roof then joints are useless . Lol

5 Likes

I want try my hand at breeding. The plan is to take this group of keepers, prolly 6-9 strains, and cross it to something I have in the vault. Been chatting with a buddy and we were thinking of popping Lennon/Skywalker Ghost Train Haze. Doing an open pollination and throwing my group of keepers in there and seeing what happens. Maybe a selective male pollination. Not sure yet.

1 Like

Totally agree Shisk

1 Like

Doing dabs with this hits ya where it counts.

5 Likes