Blue Dream Run Indoor

Blue dream is a mix of blueberry and haze it’s a sativa dominant hybrid

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ve grown all mine from seed

1 Like

That’s what I used to breed my cross. Maybe Humboldt created their own version :thinking:

1 Like

As far as I know it’s a West coast strain. They may be the ogs

1 Like

Y’all see my confusion with the clone only thing then?

1 Like

GG4 is supposedly clone only @Meesh but most seed banks carry them in seed form from a few different breeders

2 Likes

Right, but we are talking blue dream

1 Like

His Blue Dream clone has the skinniest leaves. I’ve personally never had one that grew like that. Very interesting.

1 Like

Blue dream is 70% sativa. The ones I’ve had have always looked more indica also :v:

1 Like

Yet being a predominantly sativa strain I would imagine it should have more narrow leaves like a sativa but the pheno you have may lean more towards the blueberry side which is part indica as apposed to the pure sativa side of the haze I would think most phenos would fall between the two or a indica shaped leaf half to 3/4 as wide of fingers as the indica parent

2 Likes

Yeah, most of mine were typically hybrid formation, although grew Xmas tree like, but I had a few that showed very short and squat like indica. Never got a super sativa like pheno.

2 Likes

Having said that, my indica phenos didn’t smoke any differently. They’ve been very consistent. This is my go to and number one strain for my depression and anxiety. I always have some on hand.

2 Likes

Can’t say I’ve had a indica Dom blueberry I’ve had some that were dense for bluedream but not as dense as sum blueberry I’ve had I have never gotten burned out on blue dream either I know it was over produced for a couple of years like sour diesel but I still love it as a day time smoke

2 Likes

I honestly can say to me it lacks in flavor. I prefer really stinky skunk and diesel type tastes, but nothing beats the medicinal properties for me like this strain. High wise, it’s a damn near perfect strain imho

2 Likes

Yeah I like to keep a range of flavors when possible but I prefer sour citrus and skunk god damn do I love a good skunky bud it’s like an instant flashback to the good outdoor that I got in h.s. in the 90s wish I would’ve saved those seeds

1 Like

From what I can tell it’s a very stable strain. Never had a herm. Never any pm, very little insect issues and the high has been consistent in photo and auto form. Def see why it’s so popular

1 Like

It’s one of the few I don’t grow a tolerance to in 3 days

1 Like

Yeah, I’m on an old skool strains skunk kick right now myself. I’m going at least half all old strains on next year’s runs

I see your confusion with Clone only strains. But with breeding I like to switch over to something else that bred like dogs or horses. So with clone only strains think of those as royalty or purebred known genetics. So with dogs if it certified with papers then it has a birth certificate that’s says its mother and father and their mother and father. So the dog that you have would be considered purebred. Now unless anyone get a litter from that exact litter you have they will not have the same blood line (clone only strain). If you chose to breed your dog with a different one that not the same breed its a hybrid (labradoodle) and not pure bred and unless you breed your dog with the same pure blood line with certified papers. So all that to say clone only is the cut from the original plant that’s guaranteed pure genetics. Also another way to think of clone only is like this…you know cloneonly g13hp88 is a clone from the original plant in 1988 so they took cuts in 88 andsome one kept taking cuts every year until now. And pre 98 bubba is bubbakush around 1998 so to guarantee nothing will be changed, you cloned it and shared with everyone. let’s say I had the original mother of pre98, I woulda sent you cuts in 1999 then you woulda had the original clone only strain purebred. and let’s say you liked it and ran it 5 years, in that time if every one lost there seeds and clones but you still got yours you woulda had the original clone only strain. Say its year 2004 and you still got the strain or clones I gave you, when you send me cuts back it the original clones of the original plant. Even if some one look up the parents i used to breed and do the same breeding it would not be the clone only pure version I gave you. I hope this explain it better so to text your eyes off.

6 Likes

It does. Thank You! For 20 characters