Blue Dream Run Indoor

The simple truth is that as long as the thc is 13% or more a joints gonna get you high it’s nice to have one hit strains but I honestly don’t care if it will get me high in a joint I’m cool with it so honestly even seed from brick weed will get you there it’s just a matter of taste after that or marketing if you fall in with the masses …best weed I’ve ever smoked was 50 dollars a half oz had a couple seeds and made the joint resin shut after 5 or 6 hits and I’ve grown, bought for 20+ years and been to Colorado on a 2 week get high in the mountains tour lol so it’s all really just a preference I try not to get to hung up on the numbers or the hype I like the basics that have been around forever I have noticed that stardawg crossed with anything is dank recently but past that it’s a flavor game to me

2 Likes

I think blueberry is a prime example of this I think it was pre 98 or 98 blueberry from dj short that used to be all the rage I think Cindy 99 and ak47 also had similar sought after years

1 Like

I’m def not a high thc Hunter. I’m extremely strain sensitive these days. I don’t care what the strain is as long as I can tolerate the high

Blue Dream is an individual plant that has been kept alive asexually via clones. There is only one Blue Dream genotype.

People have produced seeds by selfing or backcrossing the clone. Because it is a heterozygous clone, reproducing the exact genetic combination in seed form is so vanishingly small, it is effectively impossible. You will have progeny cluster near the parent, but it will never reproduce it exactly.

If you grew seeds sold as Blue Dream, you may have grown a relative of Blue Dream, but you haven’t grown Blue Dream.

Same goes for any phenohunted, polyhybrid clone. Girl scout cookies, bubba kush, purple urkle, triangle kush, chem d, chem sis, chem 91, GMO, arcata trainwreck, cheese, GG#4, ad infinum… seeds are not the clone.

13 Likes

Two weeks into veg and it’s struggling a bit. Just topped it today to begin LST. It was root bound after one week in the cup. It’s showing sings of vigor. Looking less like Blue Dream from my experience. Strawberry Fields Soil ph is 6.5. Using Spectrapure RO water and will start feeding in 30 days with NOTG nutes. Next step get six viable clones.

4 Likes

Come on baby you can make it I’m rooting for you

3 Likes

Is she bouncing back for you?

Yes she is. It will take a few more days, but I’ve got several new stalks that are stretching for light. Probably at week four or five I’ll get my first six clones.

1 Like

You close to STL or on the other side of the state?

I’m up in Kansas City.

Damn I was gonna say if you need some clones I know some people… KC is like a cleaner nicer st.louis

1 Like

10 Likes

Who’s BD ya working with?

2 Likes

Same cut from Wonderland Nursery (now defunct apparently). It is what I know as the Blue Dream cut.

5 Likes

Speak it brother…clones are copies…period! Something is lost with seeds…NO 2 seeds are every the same…EVER! Like people…I like clones. Some people wish they would have kept a strain or cultivar and never clone it or give some away and lose the cultivar. Their is only one Blue Dream and then copies…I would love to pull some clones from Wonderland!!! If i was around there I’d be running clones all the time…

2 Likes